Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• We all should have heard about the might day of 21 December 2012, and today is that exact day but in 2011. Will we have 1 year left of life ? Will the life end or it'll just be a big change in the way things go... maybe a global revolution, new technology swapping things, or aliens arriving ? A bump in civilization ? What you guys think ? This is a matter to chat over, not to fight over as noone can prove everything You have 1 year to vote, mwahahaha PS: You have 3 options to vote, for when you…
  • Guess it was like this: *Mayan temple.* "Eh, boss. I ran out of room at 2012." "Ha! That'll freak someone out someday." Or, it's more serious than that
  • I haven't said I did But if you believe that, just support it by voting that option, it's a public poll. You can even support the theory about Spiky Hmm... should I add my name on another option ? nah, that'd be selfish.
  • haha Seems it was the most voted option since I "named" it. But people don't use all their 3 vote points.
  • -fail-
  • Indeed, by the voting results, the troll invasion... will destroy the internet and the brains of who connect to it(as it's already happening with the gags), and the next generation of it will be splitted into several internets, one only for trolls.
  • There are pretty many recent "issues" though... So many quakes arround, even ones bigger than 9º Richter, whch were inimaginable few years ago, global crysis, deserting weather, one day it can be hot and the next it can hit 0º C, volcanoes are a little happier arround... etc oh and we still have about 5 wars arround, just 3 of them appear on the news.
  • Oh, so you need a nuke over your had to start getting worried... lol You'll have no choice than going to the light ! But you won't even see it cus the big light bulb above you will make yours darken out. mwahahaha
  • Right, and nature changes herself so dramatically fast in the last years, by itself, what a coincidence that humans just got the power to ruin nature with things like HAARP. Coincidentally we have weapons which can break the ozone, start the biggest eartquakes from history, and at the same times, Haiti-similar stuff happens more than once Yes, nature is meant to totally change over 10 years, when the last natural change (ice age) was thousands of years ago.
  • A quake like the Haitian one, or even Japanese one, weren't logged in our history, at all. Neither the recorded red circles on the sky, but well I can't rlly be sure of those sky effects on certain weird catastrophes, like how the sky was while a fire hurricane over water was seen at the borders of Iran's waters. It was like a fire tornado which was killing everything within the water... Pretty natural, yep
  • last... xmas ?? Let Huor die first, after he finishes the hookand LRK ...hm... you will finish them until next xmas, right ? And, it won't snow here.
  • That's friggin great ! I was about to threat you of death for the list of used films while watching the video, good you had that list in Description You really have skills on this ! Now I'm even more motivated to help you with the battle videos project for Crossfire, good I've planned 2 camera mans in the next big planned battle.
  • Vishnu: That scared my cat... no, it's purring. [BC]afGun: the work on it was noticeable I especially liked that now I have to watch some movies I've never seen....
  • hmm, you know... try posting a list with all the movies you know which have a space scene, sci-fi scene , and interesting explosive /disaster parts... hehe
  • That's what I expect my own list is also pretty huge... but modern stuff only. I mean, from the last 10 years or so.
  • list of --movie names-- You need 10.bazillion names to make 10TB of data.
  • Just -names-, not uploading them ! Mentioning "SG Serie" is all I needed for that serie. Just like you did on youtube: "Films used:film 1film 2etc"
  • For now, the "The Core" movie, from your 2012 happy new year video movies list, was great ! Backwards spaceship lol Got some more movies with those titles to see...
  • (Quote from RawPower) Unless they find somebody else to destroy We have so many nukes we could destroy our and all the near solar systems... well, the missiles would take their years to arrive, and probably get lost due to uncalculated natural anomaly (or aliens) but we "could" And the HAARP is great as a planetary defence system, can vaporize anything in our athmosphere solid or liquid. We have some lazers but consume too much, and satellites filled with nukes from the "Star wars" project. So,…
  • That's false, it only happens in movies , and in the last try, they didn't cared. Knocking the asteroid would cost in militar force more than the damage it makes (if ) it hits.