Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Well, as most of us here play sci fi games, counting technology, most of you may liked or loved this movie, Avatar cus of it's perfect fantasy world. People did, that's why it had the biggest 'tickets' win, that gets nearly to 3 000 Millions, also the most sold Blu Ray movie/disc ever. Who will go and watch this great movie, now in Special Edition ? And the HD 720 version of the talked trailer: Enjoy ! The maker, Cameron, has enough resources to make the part 2 and 3 he wanted Even they won't b…

(Quote from Spiky-) I hate purple and no homo are just 1 % of the ones (you) used Plagiarist... really ? Is there ANYTHING possible to speak about already made before ? (Hidden Content) So better than a very good plagiarist is imposible Make something better yourselves first Or be just like a sheep herd, if somebody criticize, let me/us do it too Follow the leaders without any hard feelings ! heh Anyways , while people criticize, that plagiarist's getting 4000 Millions by now... even more as on…

USA back in the 80s years wasn't a third world country , neither Russian neither Chinese, I remember nearly 80 years ago all those countries you told fought as one of the mains and most powerful in the world, even it ended up in 'a fight of 2' and there was a winner Stuff like the ones in the page you posted is history, that book of 50 years ago is part of history who just the ones who have similar careers can remind. Also on that site it's "Call me Joe", and 4 other books at the first comments…

(Quote from Bond) yes, I know you're joking as you never give up And yes I did read that book(Call me Joe), it's plot summary, so I know it's similitudes which are quite many, at least more than Pocahontas which just has one idea. All hail Wikipedia ! Also a criticized insitution.

More similarity, lol if you tell so.... ofc your own country the best in books 6000 copies.... did any got outside ?...Predrag copied from Anderson, who copied from Pocahontas, who copyed from Socrates, etc. For sure Cameron don't know the existence of that one, if it exists.

Nice And yes... Avatar is a perfect world to dream with