Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Wait... what a?.. Did I miss something? I see something with Klingon here! o_O About music: it's a matter of a taste. But instrumental music like "Audiomachine", "immediate", "x-ray dog", etc - it woulb be nice to hear in the right place
  • (Quote from Ajay) Absolutely right. I can give some mixed and original sovet music. Especially original "space music" of 80-th, "time forward!", "weather forecast", etc. Many places of coalition accompanied... well... by heretic music. If you want to give this space a valid Soviet spirit, it is not recommend to use the stereotypical melodies. This also applies to Arabian section of space ("ancient arabian choir" and instrumental music is highly recommended) as well as Chinese (dunno now, but ca…
  • there are different classical space tracks. 70-th (old instrumental + el. guitar + drum), 80-th (Zodiac, PPK - synth) and some others from 90-th and 00-th. And of cource, there are many hit space tracks what actually are different melodies and genres also
  • Add Dimmu Borgir and Summoning to your player and feel yourself as gerat and happy as ypu want. It's not a music for space and space dogfights. Really.
  • For the god's sake, restore the power of a good old cruisers and battleships! Some cruisers cant handle with the fighters and can't hold any attacks. I get killed twice today by only 4 fighters and while docking. Docking, damn it!.. The cruisers are MUST be like a space tanks! They could not kill the fighetrs but mast HOLD the damage incoming at least for minutes, not for two or three seconds! A big space target dummy... Each time, I'm very frustrating. And these ships are only kind that i'm fl…
  • Ok. Now i'm calmed down a little and can talk about my vision of BS, crusiers and fregates (gunboats). 1. Armor and shields.Do something with it. Every capital ship is designed for taking much damage until the fighters done their work. For now, fighters can't even cover battleships, while NPCs shoot the capitals prior to fighters. I can understand complete complete absence of even an emergency repair and recharge. But even these ships must not explode on the shot, as from a several torpedo impa…
  • ok. Then delete them. Completely. BEcaouse THAT is not battleships.Maybe you can not imagine that life for more than 10 seconds under normal shots is not "ubership", but I can. I'm not the PvP pilot. I'm not the fighter pilot. So, there is nothing what i can do here even with the roleplay. And there is really no fun when i'm trying to dock and getting killed by NPCs fighters during the sequence.
  • Better BS? I chosen the front cruiser of habit. It has less life but it is better against other cruisers. Always was... At least with the proper balance.And I do not need to talk about the vulnerabilities and strenghth of cruisers. I'm fly with cruisers in all games with that possibility since 2002... I said several times: BS can't survive even with the cover. Docking sequence was interupted with cover of 3 fighters. I was died in seconds. We could not even react. So now I can only fly around, t…
  • eh... I repeat once again for those who are in the tank: it is necessary to review the entire balance concerning superheavy ships. Not only one ship - all the battleships and their systems. But I repeat it for those who have understood me wrong. My suggestion does not make sense, I already understood.For those who doubt my competence, I can not do anything. Just sit quietly and smile. And to play the other game... But. If I choose that ship, which I like, and I can still be killed by a strong p…
  • (Quote)I'm afraid I'm too old to cry. Again. You're misunderstand what I tried to say, but... Your word like the law of God that in force till the End of Time. From this position I can not argue, or even suggest. I really can't understand the people who choose to suppress any initiative in the bud, and then another psycho that nobody moves a finger. I can only choose a different world, becouse just tired of this. Fortunatley, that freedom i still have. Farevel.