Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• We will celebrate the End od the World and look forward for the next after it
  • Don't forget about changes in the geomagnetic field (Quote)As yet no match with World War II. So don't panic
  • Michael: (Quote)No... I'm just studying to EMERCOM...For some it is the expectation of the disaster, but for someone it is a waiting for work. (Quote)Just for infirmation: I'm the fan of the disasters.Every time I go out onto the roof to watch the lightning. I was on the street during a pretty nonweak рurricane in my town, although I could be home.You can call me crazy, but I have a little different outlook on life. And some words about nuclear war:Will be no nuke war, yet there is the fear of …
  • We still don't know enough about our planet.If the weird event was occurred, you need to study it. Just in case.
  • Special from me - happy New Year to all! xD [video]youtube.com/watch?v=aE3MoOXAvpQ[/video]
  • Michael: It was hard, but worthy. Thanks. I knew that you will like it I've spent more than 3 weeks for work on it... so... It is not experimental video. And of course, I'm waiting for epic scenes of CF becouse I can and I want to do some epic work
  • Michael:Happy viewing Even though there are used not all of my collection
  • It will be a really huge list...
  • Anyways, it will not happen soon. 10 terabytes can not be added quickly to the list...
  • It depends on the type of film and its quality. For example, the series SG larger than 150gb
  • We'll see when I get to create this list...
  • We couldn't conquer much with some only nuclear bombs in space... We couldn't even knock some medium-sized asteroid out.
  • (Quote)There are two concepts: the speed and mass.In addition, an attempt to destroy the asteroid may cause millions of fragments. And try to knock them down is like to shoot at sparrows from a cannon.
  • ...with power like Czar Bomba or even more... heh...
  • At the moment, the debris belt around our planet already made any future flights rather unsafe. (Quote)Sometimes, a big one is better than several small meteorites...
  • They did survived the explosion on othe sides of the planet. They not survived the next planet changes: cold weather, quakes, final separation of the continents etc. Many natural changes required the size reduction, not gigantism. Anyway, the asteroid was only the catalyst of events were already going on.
  • (Quote from Michael)Expenses of profession + natural curiosity. And that is all