Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• pandy

ill say this only once so listen carefully you accused me using insults right? then where did i do that, when did i do that and who did i insult?all i see are empty accusations like if i would now say "all these guys on the server are cheaters"... i can prove this? no... is it true? no... so i wont even say this if i have something to say i get a proof first and for sure i wont start insulting others in a way many of you ppl did here and im damn sure that the BGs wont do itand i have warned eve…
  • pandy

never change a rule which is good for the majority and hawk - i kill ppl in custodian coz its my job... defending BGs home... outside of this system i dont have to kill ppl if i dont want or if i feel that its wrong... ive never killed some1 without a good reason not even my worst enemies its a matter of fairplay but if you think i wouldnt have tried to solve this problem in a peaceful way then ur wrong... i tried to talk to jib in game and on msn just to see more of those posts just a few minu…