Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• This thread has the one and only purpose to defend SWAT from the attacks which happened at two other FL communities. Starport and ReactorForge. Most of you know how much I tried to support other FL communities no matter if it was TLR, Starport or other small server communities. Now this support has been re-paid with attacks against me, my work, this community and even its members.False claims, insults, threats, sick jokes, broken rules, lies and assumption based on rumours and false facts... th…
  • I posted this thread knowing to receive some responses and I am not surprise about the nature of those responses. Obviously we are the ones fueling something here while the people on TSP and RF are allowed to do whatever they want. I wonder why we are not allowed to defend ourself when those communities attacked us (and that was not the first time that we got attacked).It looks like for those communities it is ok to do everything that pleases them, even to break rules, to lie and to damage othe…
  • question: what have you solved?you and your stupid non-sence accusations.... now i am faking accounts? more lies to come up with? such as this one:Quote from: w0dk4 on May 30, 2009, 06:26:58 pm (Quote) still as many players as in 2006? where have you been the past 3 years? or is this just another try to blend the community with an illusion?
  • right - lolempty claims 2006 the GLS was still online and the player number did drop by almost 30% until the end of 2007.Around the same time TLR had a 40% loss of visitors.During that time (end of 2007 beginning of 2008) the global list server was still online and this loss of players could easily be observed. This matter was even discussed on the community at that time. At the end of 2007 the gls went offline and players stopped playing coz they didnt know how to connect to their servers. Sin…
  • I wonder which rage posts... as i recall it everybody from SWAT used a normal way to express themself... no insults... no personal attacks... nothing going into the direction of "rage posts"not on the recent threads and not on other threads I also fail to see where such incidents happen every 4 months or where I have said anything that can be considered a direct attack against TSP, RF, its members or anybody else. The only thing you can blame me is for directly pointing out problems in the FL c…
  • okSo i go to RF to offer my help after i was invited there by BPfirst reaction i get from a TSP admin there is that he opened a thread to discredit me (unprovoked)hmmm .... what to think? i went to TSP to see a thread where TSP members suddenly tell a player not to visit SWAThmmm... what to think? previously at the TSP "open letter" thread where I offered my help and pointed out some problems in the FL community... all of a sudden I receive personal attacks (unprovoked)hmmm.... what to think? a…
  • (Quote) Did you think about to contact me and simply tell me about that instead of allowing that your members start to attack me or my members (and yes also my members have been attacked and therefore SWAT).If you would have done your job as admin all this mess wouldnt have started. And in case of Reactorforge I doubt that you can speak for them... especially since it was BP who came to me and invited me to that place. It also was BP who came to me "RF got hacked and i got hacked too - can you …
  • claims which turned out to be lies (I limit it to just 10 points even that there is more; not neccessarily in chronological order): - TSP didnt remove posts -> 1st lie- the FL community has stable numbers of players -> 2nd lie- the FL community has increasing numbers of players -> 3rd lie- SWAT members start the troubles at TSP -> 4th lie (the threads with the comments against SWAT did exist before SWAT members went there)- I have started all the troubles -> 5th lie (at no point I have started …
  • no - you are wrongI dont love the game... i love the community - well... at least parts of it
  • anger has nothing to do with it you have to be aware that your view also is not the only one
  • slayer - that wasnt really neccessary so please calm down now FriendlyFire - you shouldnt throw stones while sitting in the glasshouse posted by the TSP admin RooAvery at TSP: (Quote)(just one of many examples and for sure not the worst one)
  • I am no angel but I also never claimed to be one. I know that my words are often hard and very direct. When I think that something is shit then I say it. I speak openly. No truth is too hard not to be told.That also is what I expect and allow here at SWAT. Community related decisions are either done by the community or they are at least getting discussed by the community. If someone gives negative feedback about the site either the problem get solved or an explaination is given why something ha…
  • (Quote) no - what is important is what you have done for the community... and believe me I used all those years.. no matter if i kept starlancer alive, ran servers, created mods, supported other modding teams, supported other FL sites, did promotional work for FL and FL mods or teached moddingI believe that behavious is what matters. (Quote) also wrong - I am only active on the main FL community sites and I dont contiually have issues therewith the only exception -> TLR which is causing heavy d…
  • You talk about history... ok lets talk about history.Freelancer is not the first lancer game which died because of the lack of support from its community. But for sure it will be the last lancer game. Your so called history seems to be very limited and not based on all the facts. You stand there not knowing how much work has had to be done keep stuff running. How much more work will need to be done to keep it running in the next years. Before you call someone incompetent you better should find o…
  • before the GLS went offline (end of 2007) there were more than 1000 total players
  • we have a financial crysis
  • there we go again:http://www.reactorforge.com/in…ms/showthread.php?t=72485 have i said something wrong?
  • reason for not showing up is pretty simple... they removed the threadI did 3 posts today... now my stats stay that i did one post... which btw. is a post that the search engine of that site can not find once more those people try to hide the truth by manipulating the forum and deleting stuff. of course I created a log of the entire thread this afternoon so nothing is lostI wouldnt be the OP if i couldnt prove my words