Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote) So many ways to go with this one. How about this one? Definition Honour Being crap at pvp, Losing a lot to cops, Following Cop orders. Unable to defend yourself but die a lot "honourably" to cops. Definition of Dishonour Killing Cops.
  • Wow - another lecture from BG members on honour - even something OP himself you guys lost at one point and left your clan becasue of it. Regarding all this - surely in a game - people log in and have fun and sometimes they will even do stuff that might not be honourable - because they can - and they cant in real life - If you just want to have coffee and endless doughnuts - make it a cop only server - there you go - lots of honour and lots of fun doing pvp in Arena all day - maybe you guys can …
  • (Quote) Not referring to you - dont know you very well at moment - good luck to you mate and hope to see more SMG back online at one point.
  • (Quote) Adds more flame to the fire... I dont know you very well Spiky - but I do respect you as a member of a very well respected (and sometimes hated) server clan. In a thread where Clan PX is apologising formally to the whole server community - this post is very unfortunate. Even if you did not mean to insult us - after all the hoo hah it kicked of you could have taken the time to reflect on what you said and maybe edited it slighty or in total - Even I know that in a close kit community suc…