Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Hmmmm?.... seems you need some help
  • i did follow this steps on this video youtube.com/watch?v=lc-BLZqAZT8&t=204s only follow step 1 all other steps you can ingnore it do freelancer mod 1.3 and crossfire 2.0also when you finish step 1 you can go step 2 install freelancer mod 1.3 when you finish step 3 is install freelancer crossfire 2.0 when you finish you can go step 4 to activate Crossfire 2.0 modand it works on me with no promblensi hope it works for you or help you
  • i just here to help you. i hope it helped you from that link. i did play Crossfire 1.9 and i just got allots promblen. i just give up. but i just found out what did i do wrong .i just need to unstall crossfire 1.9 out of my mod or els it doesnt work on game. so if you got promblens alwees find to way to fix it
  • im going play freelancer crossfire 2.0. but wich one should i do farming credits or explore system try find Nomad Depot. wich one should i choose?
  • well i al ready end storline XD
  • what about nomad outpost that can be dock but its heavy shield it XDhidden secret mabye a hide in missioan that must be unlock with key
  • so only singeplayer can enter it if you finish storylines?
  • oh you mean you want to play 1920x1080
  • i just edit file like i follow these steps how to get 1920x1080 Freelancer - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides and improvements for every PC game
  • you dont need that just edit need it