Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• leo - you better should listen to the guy of this community and not to some1 who got banned more than 5 times in just one week the CF community is being attacked by PiA and some others since weeks.... and all this wont stop from what i can see you are free to believe DS and PiA... or you can believe 100 other players of this community ... or you simply have a look all the DS fake chars here and their verbal attacks against the CF community and every1 connected to it i will not tell you what to …
  • i will not stop to defend myself and my serveryou can forget thatI have all right to say the truth and defend what i have created from those guys
  • what you call paranoid is only what is carried to mewould you call it paranoid if i say PiA is on CF? or R39 is on CF?yes you wouldbut in fact PiA invaded CF last week and a r39 member almost started a war between 2 cf clans it has nothing to do with paranoia.... it what is really going on there... its all those chatlogs, screenshots and serverlogs i have that prove what is going on and only because you dont have the same information you call it "paranoid"its all about facts... and i can prove …
  • clans are responsible for their members and the members are resonsible for their clans there is no "i let my member do what ever he wants... im not responsible for what he is doing"ive always take oven the responsibility for my clanmembers... if they did shit i dealt with it... even apologized for them to other clanleadersi also did the same as admin if the serverclans did shitmy responsibility went so far that i promised not to let a serverclan down and help them when they are in needand i did…
  • (Quote) we helped DC, LP and UAC so far by sending ppl to them which would fit better into their clans which is just subjective coz we only can judge by watching ppls roleplay behaviour and if some1 is invading clansystems often then he is going to be sent to LP (just and example)
  • use a download manager