Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Server meeting

Hi Guys, RG said it all. I would like to be involved in all the aspects of keeping this server running and building. My only issue is my time zone. Since I live in the US, est...I'm getting home usually as the events are finishing...so I'm between a rock and a hard place. If there is something I can do administratively to assist, that can be completed in my time zone, let me know. @OP....I have been a Senior Managing Executive (VP of Operations) for several years. Managing people, time and admi…
  • Server meeting

Op, I am not arguing your point about your requests for help, because I've seen them all. So I know they exist. And I have answered to some as well. I'd like to see everyone here assume a task and help move this server and it's projects forward.
  • Server meeting

I don't assume anyone here is doubting or denying the extraordinary job you (OP) have done in completing and running CF as successful as you have to date. I do not have any programming or coding skills, so I cannot assist you in that manner. However, I do have well honed administrative/operation and planning skills. So what can I do for you? Gunny