Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Lady Fox ehem, Vox Still, always post these stories on Swat too, at least here you have more readers Posting in two places is great
  • No, buy teh red eagle, it's sexyer xD
  • She already left the pink So now she could be teh 'lady in red' with the 'man in black'
  • What ? No medal in Faaby's siggie ? boo @SA !!
  • (Quote from Faaby) Yes... ARROW ! Time to make a new medal for that From CFPD, here you get the medal of the baddest girl Keep in note the image is copyrighted
  • Well done Arrow , still the red on golden... yuk
  • (Quote from Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)) To hang 'with' or hang over... as you say it, it's like Lucy was hanging with males in another way than beating them in PvPs She was a great PvPer.... just that she liked to fire missiles all the time and most of her deaths were suicide/selfkill. Now that missiles are limited to 8 seconds... its better Faaby's already hanging with the best fighters
  • I better avoid replying that as you just wish another excuse to be in war with everyone(more people than before), still you won't have any excuse to be in war with me
  • Yea, well... Planet Prophecy's night clubs
  • You're not up to date with the news... right Shocky ? Malta had heavy losses due to some tests of some of my weps... told at this post: Thread: Please Choose Your Weapon My Fine Friend <--- click me As I posted there... Malta is like this:
  • Hmm, then the damage wasn't of my weps... well, nwo I feel better it wasn't me who killed some lost innocent on that planet... they did it themselves !and Yeah, go find the zombies which are still... nearly alive down there... so you can be 'nearly' alive too Oh, your biggest fail... you're not a pirate Your home is somewhat... frozen, wait, that home is just a station, not a planet So it's metalic-frozen.
  • Oh, I think this is normal at Malta's underground ? Faaby, don't visit that place.... you could get shocked how maltan males look (just watching the 'beauty' women... imagine the rest. ) Arrow, inhalers ? no no, they're already adapted to the athmosphere... WE need inhalers to enter there PS: 6 members and 65 guests checking the forum O.o
  • After checking if the new patches I tested for on SP, but now on the server works right... Just noticed I have to edit some stuff arround the forum now, at the rankings thread. (Quote from SA_ARROW) huh ?
  • I only talk about Faaby on her character and in the club The places to speak about this Also sadly looking how I work on mod issues by the morning, and play by the afternoon and you're more in the forum than in-game, you who could play more than me Just trained a bit my CFPD mate, Erebus, preparing to be ASF Lt, and SA Z, killing some UR Geodor... still you don't show up. Also, I don't forget
  • I can't play each afternoon.. actually I can only play, luckly once at two days or so. But when I do it, I do it well >:-D Kicking UR, freelancer, CFPD SA butts... with just 3 guns fights for me (4 for them) or missile PvPs... which they don't like for some reasons.