Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Dear cops, ive been on the server for a copple of weeks now. My mainchars name is Olee, i guess some of you have met me online already. what ive seen is that you are manly loosing against too many or too good enemies.Well im a pretty good fighter and id like to join asf and support you in those fights, but im a pirate and want to keep this rp-status. So my offer is, that ill help you in your battles against other pirates and mercs. That would mean when im on the server and cops get in trouble w…
  • dunno what this smiley means, but yeah^^. i have no intention in joining a clan now.
  • hehe.. well im sure im a pirate, but i have a little pitty with the cops as theyre always losing also i like a good fight and most cops which are active on the server arent able to offer that. remembering the gouvernment-protected privateers of the 17 century (which were pirates) i made this offer. maybe ill make a new char then with a merc license, thanks for the hint
  • in that case.. if theyre are any "mafiacops" which are interested in my offer, pm me id also accept counteroffers, if theyre worth it.but like i said before.. if youre just one person forget it due the fact theyre arent the best fighters, i guess especially UR and SA could need it^^. but if there arent police clans who want theyre personal, freelancing, butt-kicking pirate i dont mind.i just wanted to make the game more interesting for me and less frustrating for em. =)
  • yeah it was me.. i remember a big explosion of your ship short after you didnt want to pay; just the best spot to tax ;Dmy hint to anyone who meets me there: just pay, i have no mercy and you and your guns will end in a huge explosion.. this isnt efficent for me nor you but as you said forlon more fun for me xD Raven: hehe, youre the one person who knows best.. got about 50% (100) of my deaths from you and wonko until i finally got to kill you^^ ty 4 the training =)