Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• well, good luck in that work also, after 4 hours after the 1.81 appeared and you( OP ) were afk, a little after you asked me if the server crashed, then it crashed. And in this weird laggy way... there are really few fast crashes now... think I saw 2 or 3 in a day, but 5 or arround lagged crashes, where the server stops repsonding for a while, instead of crashing.
  • I saw teh server staying with red lag, inactive with 1 and once with 0 players... and it was 0 players a while. The server was still not functional. And it may be more stable over the night, because there are less people online at once, and server load is lower, as OP said, it's about the size of the mod, and write/read processes. For now.
  • good news
  • there... looks to be something wrong wit hthe server, I just came a whil eago, and all people I talked with reports that the server crashes each 20 minutes... and it did twice in 10 mins O.º and I didn't noticed any update in the launcher...
  • And there were no ppl in Sol....
  • it's more stable only cus there are less ppl...
  • there're still server crashs heh and hey, nice to see yu ingame OP until that crash...
  • great news OP
  • It's great to hear that the last patch and the full server remade finally fixed the bugs/issues that were makingthe server crash constantly !!!! There were even nearly 25 players online, and for 5 hours the server hasn't crashed ! It's a dream ?
  • Yeah, I thought at, when the server crashes, right when it's on the intant of the red lag while crashing it should CTD (Crash To Desktop) and so all people will have to close the game, or even the PC But there should be nearly no crashes so this is not to... disturbing. @Mellon Mel, wtf you put to restart via FLMM in your siggie ! It's just using the normal launcher icon, of the game, that gets you to the game's launcher. The FLMM's one just goes to other kind of bugs like the old CF launcher m…
  • What about the idea of, adding a little window after the launcher saying about restating the game after a servercrash that has no "OK" button for 3 seconds or so, tha way they have to wait for the button to appear, and maybe read it xD
  • meh, the most efficient one, even hard or impossible to do, is a CTD right before(or when) the server is crashing. Nobody could keep the game working without starting it again xD
  • And about Bond's CTDs, it must be something of your ol PC, because I also was, personally, on all sectors in all inner core systems for cartography issues, and I had no CTD, and neither other ppl... so it must be something from the inner core system's background dust, that organic dust that's everywhere