Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• This weekend (30th May...) I want to re-initiate the Crossfire server. Originally this was planned with the Crossfire 1.8 release but since i am not sure how Crossfire will run on windows 2008 I intent to install it now and do some tests in the next few weeks. If the performance is better than with win 2003 and if the CF tools are running well on that system we will stay on this system and no further changes on the server side will be needed. Otherwise we will switch back to win 2003 (but this …
  • yeah - thats the big 64 bit liemany tools dont run correctly on 64bitthere are even processor specific problems with 64bit
  • yeah - but i dislike the idea to spend more time with it than neccessary
  • they can not be saved on your own computersand the "lost day" is due to the fact that I did the backups one day before I re-initiated the server that there are some cheat kicks is nothing unusual since the server has no dynamic universe and dynamic economy activated yet. That means you have the player data from 31th on your client pc while the server is running with the backups from 30th. -> incompatible
  • it has been fixed alreadyall server functions are running like before