Posts by Diablo

Yeah, I'm using Windows 7 and I'm often left to manually close Freelancer.exe since 2 appear, and 1 often doesn't close automatically.

But, wouldn't a "Freelancer.exe is already running" message appear in that case?

happened today as well... when i logged in for the first time after 2 days, i got instant disconnect dialogue, closed FL, reopened the launcher, entered and i was again in the last place docked.

i did have loot (1 blackbox) aboard all this time, does that have anything to do with this?

Hi.

I've recently encountered this "bug" (I am not sure if it is a bug at all) and I got sent back to the last station I docked (10 systems away) after using F1 in air (I was checking up on a wreck, tried gunning it, didn't drop as it's already been looted, logged out and left the game or changed to another character, I can't remember exactly which), and I also remember some other players having the same "bug" several (but not many) times over the few years I've played CF multiplayer

so my question is:

Is this a bug? If it's not a bug, what actions would lead to me being sent back to the last place docked?

P.S. I wasn't in combat, unless shooting a white wreck counts as "combat"; already asked 1-2 GR - they didn't know the answer, so I'm lf someone who might know the answer to this problem here

Thanks in advance,

D

welcome back, nab

btw, remember what we discussed in space?

haven't had a single problem of that sort since the following day, all normal

Hello again, SWAT community

Just letting you know that you will once again be seeing me on crossfire server

I am back and slowly getting the hang of everything i'd lost/forgotten in the meantime

I am a bit disappointed to have found out that I haven't met anyone who used to play alongside me back in 2011, but there are some new faces around

Anyways, see you all in space

Diablo

I can see that Spiky is still playing it cool

About my plans...

I'm not exactly planning a special shockastic return, I just wanted to say hi to everyone who still surfs this forum, and to let you know you might see me in space every now and then, once I've found my ID (I know exactly where it is - in an old striped blue/red note book; upper left corner of the first page... the only problem is - I can't seem to find the note book itself)

Real life commitments have become way too extensive and serious to be able to play 5 hours every day like I used to

I thought Crysis was in SMG?

What happened to DC? BG? IOC? PX? LP?

Just wanted to say hi to my oldest and longest-lasting online community

Wow, a lot of it's changed since I last played Crossfire (I'm suprised my forum account is still alive to be honest), I see Crossfire 1.9 is out and even 2.0 is in preparation

Tell me, are the old guys still active? Crysis, Ecli, Pic, Michael, Kermit and the rest of the crew (do not hold a grudge against me if I missed any mate, these guys are the only ones whose names I can remember at the moment)

Fill me in a bit if you'd be so kind, what's new, how's it going (you can pm me as well)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I intend to drop by every now and then and play a little

Yours truly,

Diablo