Posts by Huor

finally back - after waiting several hours on airport - grrrrrrrrrr. Italy lost the entry to the first finals in the world cup and now are driving back home and the next day they were striking at the airport - argh

And sorry to ask it again and again - have you made sure this file can be overwritten? Thats what is meant with make it writeable or remove the read-only flag (see picture -> its an example - i know that its not for the freelancer.exe, but just to show what i mean)

currently its a good day - sorry i am still in celebration feeling (look to the World Cup thread :))

Ok I dont have a current state of your installation - but as far as i read here you got some errors during the installtion. If they are still present - you can be sure that CF wont run properly. So we have to find a reason where your errors come from.
    So lets run through some steps to help you.

1st: Are there any errors through your activation process? (Erros are logged in the report view - the big message box at the bottom of FLMM tool).
    2nd: If there are any errors - could you please post them here.
    3rd: Have you ensured to install everything as admin, removed the read-only flag (folder settings, make files writable).
    4th: Please ensure that you deactivate your Antivirus. It may happen that "Trojans" are found. But please trust the big number of members here who could assure you that its no Trojan. Its a security measure in place.

I personally think that there are some access problems, either missing admin rights or read-only flag attributes of your freelancer installtion. Finally please ensure that you followed the installtion instruction step by step. Although if they seems to be complicated and you better ways. We have worked this procedure out to be working in normal conditions and under normal requirements.

Dont give up man. Its normally not as hard to get it installed.

how mayn days a day ;) do you spend on youtube? Or are you an employee who gets benefits from posting youtube videos ;)
    Just curious^^ all videos togther is more than an hour if not more than 2 hours - have you seen them all?

yeah indeed. What about those who dont believe in god? Well they shall believe in whatever they believe. And if they dont - then they believe that they do not believe - and believe that this helps << *OUCH*
    I first was thinking about what could mean tin-foil hat - but then i knew it. Its this here
    What has made me smile ;)

Hussein and/or Mr. Bin Laden were also on the TV. For all to see - that must not mean that what is said there is legal and the actions of those guys are justified by any means.
    I just dont like the way America is under "attack" here as mainly their citizen cant do anything against it... And i guess there is no Americans current government member registered here - who could take the blame^^

Its just my impression. All countries have their own issues - some on global range and maybe some more on local ranges. Its easy to say what they do wrong from outside and afterwards - but actually the situation would look different if you would be in the same charge. Thats it - like described in the other thread. Power and money makes people corrupt - its just a matter of time ;)

I think you are doing what you mention in your occupation: Conspirism...

Actually even if there would have been or there for sure have been a bomb inside the building - what prooves that? That the terrorists were not able to put them in there? I wouldnt be suprised if anyone would bring a video out where is stated that american terrorists have hijacked those planes and steered them into the towers....

Comon, there is maybe a lot that i dare america is able to do - but never something of this span. Why are there so many anti-america threads in recent times? << sorry thats my impression. That would be against board rules.