Posts by DreadfulBride

WhiskyPete is the Financier`/trader for my other chars, It would be nice if I could;

/depositcash #$$$$

and...

/withdrawcash #$$$$

as far as player interaction....
    I could really use a PVP training camp both in forum and in game.
    but I dunno how to create a new thread.
    ...and... I dunno anybody here.

I've been playing FL since `04 an expert vanilla player.
    PVP? HA! yeah right, still in diapers there.

My last purchase of a game console was PS2, after GTA abandoned it for XB360. I remain with my original decicion to stick w/ PC games. I hope the console industry blows up in their faces.
    Could I tack it to a telephone pole I'd blast it w/ me Diamond IIs, (as I aint got the Dom weps yet).

heh heh... funny, spellcheck wanted to change it too.
    I have already met them, up close and personal. I don't live long enough to get a look at `em in my D`dary, (WhiskyPete).

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    server is running automatically atm... lag warnings are only activated since lag kick never really worked correctly

chars remain on the server

Ty m8, not that my chars were of anything substantial,(`sept name only). Glad to see them.

I Wish I could bounce to and fro /Disco server more easily. A Lot of me m8s `er there and I'm sure I could win `em over to CF.
    The galaxy seems empty, mid week maybe...?

Gotta love `em Dom Kavosh! Half the time I don't even see `em coming.

Ah, @ that stage in life eh?
    Logic, truth and jokes become obscured into one ball O` wax. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    Never heard of a Wolf system in CF and i want to add that i think that i have come around a bit.
    Be that as it may, the next bloke to shoot down a puny freighter will get a severe thrashing ;)

Oh, geeze. I had responded to this. what happened to it?
    In any case, now that I`ve had some sleep...

I apologize CF.

`twas on a treky mod I`d been exploring.

I noticed that admin doesn't kick inactive chars ethier, I had started my 3, DreadfulBride, Whisky Pete and Jimmy Hoffa close to a year ago. I came back out of dissatisfaction w/ Disco's lag problems.

I thought I saw a message in game that said trade routes change everyday....Lucy?
    (Free2 construction was 200 selling for over 1200 @ Beaumont, scrap back)

my wallet has out grown my D`dary. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    Never heard of a Wolf system in CF and i want to add that i think that i have come around a bit.
    Be that as it may, the next bloke to shoot down a puny freighter will get a severe thrashing ;)

oh,..gee...been looking into so many mods, last pm = 3.
    my apologies Crossfire. :))