Posts by HotDog

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    no clan ships

but new stations are needed

Perfect!, if you have designs send them to me, if not, I can design them, just specify the kind of base you need, (Mining stations, residential blocks, prisons, police bases, shipyards,etc.)

so, if anybody wants a custom ship for a clan (or personal use) just tell me, if you have a design send it to me, if you want it designed, tell me so.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    definitly good work... eventhough not all ships would fit to CF

yeah well this ships are an example of what i have done, but you know I can make custom ships to fill your needs :D

Originally posted by magnet
    wow the ships look very very good (except for the 1st one which looks like a book :P)

Well the first one is not a ship it's a space base, like recidencial blocks or a hotel

I don't know if this is the right place to post this this thread, the thing is that I have been playing this mod for
    some time now, I really love it by the way, and I want to offer my services as a modeler/texturer, I have been
    modeling for TNG 3.0 and Requiem mods and for Openlancer , however the development of all this projects
    has been too slow and I end up getting tired of working on ships and not being able to fly them, so I thought of
    modeling for this mod if you see it useful. here I post some of my modeling and/or texturing work, I hope you
    like it and consider it for this mod. Thanks!