Posts by DC_Dragonwarrior

@ AoD please stay away from the things

that you are talking about.op has said there are a few members of chaos that had no idea on

what was going on there fore those few have had been given the chance to stay here on CF

andif i was you i would not use a fake char coz in the long run you might end up getting

your self banned. there are 2 admins for this server and we mostly never ever see the 2nd

one. however he was seen i think twice in the last couple of months but that was not during

this last epeisode for the future of CF so dont go starting shit you have no knowledge

about

id say give it another chance but we

need to make sure that all clans will be avaliable to have a meeting like the last tinme we

set it up there needs to be an even numbner of clans and if in the instant my clan stays

doesnt want to join either due to RP roles can we still participate in the events

@everyone well thanks for the support you guys are showing and to confirm all the

bullshit yes i was going to play KV mod when it came out i like playing on other servers

different ways for me to learn how to fight. but in realliaty i havent learned anything

compared to what i have learned here on CF and i mean that i have alot of friends here and i

think it will be a bad way to end this by going to a different server. and right now due to

the shit tha tjib and all his buddies kepp posting about DC ive lost my XO due to him. he

has however told me that he will stay in DC but will not play on CF all the time. which i

dont blame him he is doing the same thing im doing play different servers find the good

ones. i know that op doesnt like it if others play different servers but i think it is a

good way to build a stonger community

1 if you span your clan homes the stronger you

can be you dont have to broadcast where you came from

2 if you build your clan to

stronger and in the case some stupid things happen you can call them to help examples are

this DC expands to 5 servers ok we have many mebers per server say there is a server

invasion and DC needs the help on CF i put a call to the other DC on the other 5 servers and

look i now have multipule fighters in an instance i know op you dont like this but this is

the way things were back in the very old days of war

this is how i feel but rest

assured when kv mod comes out im not sure if i will even try it or not now due to the recent

staments that were made today

well it loo [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1]

[1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1]

[1] ks to me taht someone has apperantly missunderstood what playing the field really is.

yes the things that were said about DC going to the phx server is true but only if i

like the mod and think that is better than the one i currently play on now im not sure if it

will be co there are many mods that dont have the stability that CF does.besides what this

char is talking about 90% of my clan members love it here including me if i left CF i would

appoint a new clan leader for the clan herei however would not join the DC clan that will be

on that other serverid play there as a freelancer no matter what anyone tries to

do.

and now that i see the true meaning of chaos and jb an dall the other guys that

want me to play on that other server i am thinknig probably not going to play thereand if

this shit continues i will stop playing freelancer period. i will not have ppl who i

thiught of as freinds try to ruin me and everything ive done this far.

@ op well i

know my clan has done some pretty stupid things in the last few months, i have done a few

things to be rid of those ppl, a few of them had been kicked from the clan and they have

applied many times back to the clan and other clans here and they have been turned down, but

as far as i can see there are ppl who dont want me to play here at all anymore.

well

to tell you the truth if anyone doesnt want me or my clan here on this server tell me but

dont go posting shit that will cause problems for us, in otherwords if you dont like us post

things that will make us leave.

so for all thse ppl that have or think that DC should

leave CF post it and if you dont post it as well

and for those pl that are going to

post in the defense of jib and all the banned chaos members this one is for you

[1]

[1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1]

[1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [1] [15]

ok no spam please

the DC clan is recruiting again and i would

like to see as many possible pilots that want to join please let me know or any DC member

know that you want to join the clan. there are several ways to get in but we will discuss

that when the application is applied

in other words ask to join the clan we will

have a few things that need to be accomplished then we will see if you are good enough and

then put you in a wing

well well lets see where to start

1 i was asked to check out k-viras mod when

it comes out and i will just like i have been looking at different mods its called playing

the field

2 DC has yes been faithful to CF just like op has said

3 gumby0711

who the hell are you and if you can please show everyone here in the community your proof on

the accusations you are making

4 if you really have no proof then i and my clan and

most likey the entire community will meet you in space to handle this

5 the next

person that brings up something like this WILL be put on my clan KOS list and we will do

everything in our power to destroy that person

6 op this is no threat it is a promise

i do not want to go thru the same shit that we are trying to stop again

A op np m8 on telling

everyone about tohuko we have full intentions on paying you and at the momenti have my

rental money in transfer 3-4 days it will be ready then i will send it to you and yes that

means i just got it fixed last night

the only reason we havent paid in the last

couple of months was coz of this shit with the server i didnt want to send you the money

then the server is shut down and im out 20 euros so now that it is staying i can pay you the

rental fee

ok and at what time did he make this desiscion and where was i

at for this so everybody come to tohuko for a party i have a very special gift for eveyone

that shows up

to all the cf players

i have enjoyed my timeplaying with you guys. to the BG that ive played with it has been fun

i still think that this is the best mod ive played on. op i dont know what we didnt make

happen i think we were doing fine but this is your mod and server so best wishes to you and

dont worry we will still talk on msn aas witht he rest of the cf players i met and have

their msn

GOOD BY CROSSFIRE

PS IF THIS CHANGES ILL DELETE THIS POST

good idea wolf using that site that was precreated i think

it will be a good start to fixing the community

@ op well like wavey said its a damn

good place to start so that we can get the things back in order so as far as i can see it

1 we stopped the fighting
    2next clan leaders and their 2nd in command needs to

have a meeting somewhere msn or in space it doesnt matter to me
    3 set ground rules for

fighting
    4we can only do the best we can in any situation so we try to figure out the

things that need to be done but also we do need the help of you OP coz right now the info

you gave us the other day is what we are going by and what if we get it done but you dont

like it is there anything else you can give us as a community to help each other out

besides

FAITH IN THE COMMUNITY FAITH IN THE CLANS THE WILL TO STICK TOGETHER AND A

FUTURE FOR CF m8 all im asking is there anything else you can give us to help us accomplish

this goal

PS nice picture wolf great looking animal

@ enigma
    when i logged on i had talked to you about

the killing of your char and i told you and told my clan that no one is going to fire on you

execpt DC_SHADOW he is the only one that can do that and until i can talk to him he is the

only one that is going to. now i ask of you to keep you and your freinds out of tohuko till

we can get all the problems fixed thank you

well ginder i dont think at

this moment a tournament is a good idea there are alot of problems on the server that we

need to deal with first then maybe we can get back into the fun and games that we used to

do

ok well the first thing that we did to bring the community back together was to end all the

wars the had plagues the server. from now on when the wold war is thrown into the air i

think that the clan leaders of the 2 clans who want to have a war need to talk about some

issues first.

i for one can trust everyone in my clan and in most of the clans on the

server i do however do not like the fact that when something is posted here ppl go and run

off and tell someone that they are not doing what they posted
    example: earlier today i

posted that enigma is to be left alone by my clan there is only one person in my clan that

can fire on him and that is until i can get ahold of him in game. well when i logged on

tonight i was told that a few DC members had already attacked him anbd he went and told op

about it well op im sorry if im wrong but hell i wasnt even given a chance to relay the

order to all of my clan members since right now our forum is off line.
    i personnally

think he should have given me a chance to talk to my guys before ratting me out.
    now back

on topic i think that all the shit throwing in here needs to stop we seriously need to

rethink what is going on now i know that alot of the ppl playing on the server are kids but

some of us are adults and are willing to work the shit out but we have to be given a

chance.

and for the lst thing in history books they say ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY,but

it damn sure was destroyed in a day or 2

@ prokiller if yo uwant them to stop then me and you need to

talk coz right now all the clans are trying to help each other rebuild the server so i tell

you what you stop trying to fight DC and ill have them stop fighting you and the rest of SWP

but however you will not be getting the stolen goods as that was a long time ago