Posts by vega

but you know that this is actually a multiplayer mod and the needs for the server are more important than the ones for the singleplayer?

Yes, i think thats the reason i wrote this in my first post:

...But i guess there isn't much to do about it, based on the fact that all those values are based on the multiplayer part!?

thats bullshit
    ive balanced the SP by hand and its perfect
    the money requirements were set based on the conditions of the nearby systems

if you expect you can simply do 1-2 missions to get to the next requirement then you are wrong
    Freelancer... trade, fight, explore
    all 3 ways grant you much more income than the requirement is

My point was the insane amount of money after just 1 visit to a prison. Infact so much money to be able to buy a ship which is able to mount Lvl10 weapons.
    And no, i wasnt able to withstand the temptation ....

Just to make sure, i got no problems with the money to gain between lvls - those are fine, just the overall amount of money "floating around"
    You dont have to "grind" for the money of your next weapon/shield anymore and feeling "happy" when u did - those prices are peanuts.

Money wise the "Normal SP" is totaly unbalanced - sadly.
    But i guess there isn't much to do about it, based on the fact that all those values are based on the multiplayer part!?

@AD: Yeah & I'm honestly amazed Op hasnt shut erything down yet b/c of all the crap around here.
    @ALL: I would advise some major changes in attitude around here, unless we reall want Op to shut everything down f

I guess you picked the wrong thread!?
    a) its called internet - you have to live with trolls (ie. ignore them)
    b) where is a bad attitude in this thread?

It prolly wont count for much - coming from a "new guy"
    but the changes do read most most impressive - keep your head up/spirit high/take your breaks <but only if unavoidable ;)>
    Cant wait to play it *thumbs up*

less praising, more helping ^^

*searching my slave drums and spiked whips*
    dum dum dum dum dum *whip* keep rowing coding *whip* dum dum dum

nothing beats some motivation music and a good spank, am i right!? :rolleyes:

woohoo 2nd post... okok i stop that now :D

After mostly lurking these forums i guess its time to say kudos too.
    I played freelancer alot - recently X3-XTC, but got kinda dissapointed of the early release. Then i checked the mod section for freelancer again - imho nothing can compare to the space-fight feeling of it and again i ended up here :)
    Therefore im eagerly awaiting the release of 1.9 with a "pimped" singleplayer and the changes im reading about are realy great *thumbs up*!

Edit: wow, didnt thought i never posted since my account creation 3 years ago oO