Posts by Wolvie

I dont think this would be compatible with CF?

Thats a dissadvantage untill CF comes with its own installer/uninstaller because of bug in FLMM

this sounds like a nice mod, I hope you succeed as its originality is fully racing (dont think there is such a mod yet)

When Tito and me where exchanging blows in 2 destroyers the kill was bugged.

Sometimes the kill was by an NPC, None NPC shot

Sometimes u get the 100k a kill but it showed Wasp/Horned as a kill, rather small bug since sometimes u dont get the 100k

I am not saying on purpose, But a few of us have feelings it might be this particilar player Lets hope OP can do smt with the details, and time I gave of the server crashes to see who joined all the time etc

Originally posted by magnet

do you want to start a flame war? [4] [3] [besides ur wrong]

How did I flame? Flaming is insulting, I did not insult. I tested both mcaffee and kasperspy, Mcaffeee runs better at me and where Kasperspy failed, McAffee succeeded..

I just go with what my opinion is on this case...

Beats me what the problem is then... White, I was just saying, AN unknown problem does not require an ETA to be finnished because there is simply no ETA possible added

*Edit: I have send OP an PM with information about a player possible crashing the server on purpose

Originally posted by WhiteWash
    Yeah Wolvie gotta be BS bug then?
    Also, am I missing it? Where is the news post stating that the server is being worked on? Ballpark ETA until Server up? Status Report? Inquiring minds want to know...

Why are you complaining like that?

I mean, People say OP is working on it... Why would you get an ETA?!

This is an unknown problem so an ETA cant be posted unless the problem is known...

i dont think its trains to say the least because I was doing at elast 5 trades untill the server crashed. Yesterday, alot of people bought a train, nearly the same time where would of been 5 trains online at the same time... but there where NO crashes

So mostlikely its the BS rather then trains

There is no limt problem, as the server also crashed with 0 player some times when it was just restarted (couldnt even log in)

There is a reloaded Mine2 version as well, i forget the link thou, coudnt see full on youtube

Originally posted by magnet
    I say it's all because someone here has buggy install!! :(

I dont know, I traded the route i was trading 5+ times, after that the server crashed so it isnt the trading

Could be a dock BS bug?