Posts by Wolvie

You bassically shoot asteroids and tractor anything in, Not the fastest way thou

I do suggest U take a look at

And might u find a player named [CFPD]Wolvie, that do be me, i give tips in game alot to new people who need help

Wavie, :P Its a quest ;)

But nonetheless, if this is getting interestesting as what XRay said, really relating to the story of CF and not discovering places etc I would do it one time, untill I get lost, I ask coords :p

He didnt play CF long time ago I saw Hippo earlier this week, or previous week

[E5]? Explain more...

or just do this:

A) Copy MP ID
    B) Reinstall FL
    C) Reinstall FLMM
    D) Reinstall CF1.7 from install
    E) Use your MP ID and try to play

Originally posted by Tito
    Wolvie m8, if any rule must be cleared SP will take care of it, and be sure admin will be informed about it. But admin is very busy at the moment, so let admin do his HUGE work cause a reinterpretation of RP rules is not something he will do rigth now...

I didnt say he should do it now...

But nm, Close topic pls..

Originally posted by privateer
    @ ALL ITS SO SIMPLE

i tax you once not allowd to do it the second time but there is no rule i cant kill you in those 2 ours

Actually, If you read it clear.. it says you can kill police without warning, not anyone else..

Pirates can only kill police without warning or tax...

Pirates may attack police without any warning and may hire mercenaries if needed.

Also admin just said it, Privy, player taxed by some1 else? wait 2 hour :) doesnt mean u can kill someone

OP, It does look like you did not put much interest in xfire...

I did NOT even touch that file... Why cant you just tell me what it does, because MAYBE thats why I cant see I am playing freelancer on Xfire..

Why do you think I am posting here? -.-Before you go aggresive, think of what I mean, or what others mean.. No need to act like that...

I only touch xfire games ini to direct the exe..

Thats all

Well the best thing for a server admin to confirm this send a message to LP and Exodus

Some LP do not care if people are taxed..

WhiteWash, which I explained the rule, says he will follow it when he taxed me after i was taxed 5 min ago.

So I think, maybe if people could help me with this campaign, to make LP and Exodus know that that is the rule.

@OP, Why wouldnt you be trying to make that feature, I am pretty sure many of us could beta test it so the testers are there, sure, 1.8 might be released later then scheduled, but think of it, it fixes one part of RP.

What I forgot to say as a paying tax command /paytax which could be checked if there is a tax on that person....

And as exactly as Burro said, there is both a risc on it if you make it so they can tax all the time...

So we really should get the clans known

Originally posted by supercars
    Gust tried really hard to make it work but XFire does not detect Freelancer run with the Crossfire Mod.

btw did you know it is not advised to run XFire while playing on server to reduce lag ? :)

Thats only for poor connections...

I got a 20mbit line -.-

Vanilla FL gets recognised by Xfire

Is there anyway I could get freelancer work with xfire(A chat program like msn, but for gamers shows witch server your playing etc) with Crossfire. It doesnt recognise the FL (It did with Vanilla FL)

I know I need to possible edit the xfire games file, but how?

Ye, I agree fully, if half of the pirates are taxing without following the rule as many people get it in english, then there is another solution (or 2)..

1 suggestion each side:

A /tax command which would see which has been taxed or not if it stays as not being taxed for 2 hours

/tax ID/NAME ammount

/tax list for list of taxed people

For the 2 hour a pirate can tax a person just edit the ruling

I think this topic might be moved to suggestions that way for CF 1.8

Thats not the case, Inferno...

If you read why this topic was made, its obviously not to make an RP problem, but rather solve an problem that exists right now with the sides splitted on this ruling.

As you can see, its no RP problem, just a matter that 60% of pirates apply the rule of No taxing within 2 hours if allready taxed

40% is on the otherside...

Offcourse, this is a rough estimation of what I see from pirates, and what I hear

About the "no pirate should tax this player again", well guys, we are on a RP Server - the question is WHY should a pirate not do his job? We are not working with real money here - noone is harmed when paying a small tax. After the no suiciding Rule (btw. i have the feeling that some NPC´s growth up to the hell in strength lately ^^) did any pirate try to tax a small amount of cash instead of "Hey Kermit 6 Mil. or 3 or 2 Tax"? Tax a Million, i bet some would pay instead of fighting when a full load of Ammo is about 800000 (without any repair costs of course) - the highest repair i payed lately was about 2,5 Mil - thanks Doom . And with my Ammo it was 3,3 Mil. so others would have this costs too.

Dude, I didnt complain of the rule, i made this topic to get a clearup...

Its stated on the official site, And alot of experienced pirates apply this rule...

Thats the only reason I made this topic, since its 2 sided.. and I would like to get it cleared up.. preferable by a server admin rather then players, if you understand what I mean, Players are differend sided, and the server admins have to apply those rules..

*Edit: This happens also when the other pirate is on -.-

Lol, Its not really my problem, its just some pirates make trouble, And by that I mean, There was yesterday an arguement about, where 1 pirate took it on all others.

Most pirates I explain the rule, and they would listen

According to some LP members and some solo pirates I would like to ask for a clearup

As of late, I have been takling with a few players about this matter, Some pirates read this as

"If a player got taxed by you, you cant tax him/her again"

Meaning that other's can tax you..

Then on the other hand, DrStraw, Piccard I takled to those as well and they told me

" If a player has been taxed he may not get taxed again within the next 2 hours."

I am sorry for the lack of screenshots but could an serverpolice clear this up ? If its that the player cant get dtaxed for 2 hours by anyone please tell LP and -=Exodus=-
    (solo pirate) that thats the rule