Posts by Johnkreed

You saw me in game over a year ago gunny, im surprised you could possibly remember such an anonymous name for so long. [eek2]

Anyway, the computer that I'm making these posts on is unsuitable for playing freelancer. The damn screen keps blinking (every second or two) cuz I dont really have an actual video card in this hunk'o junk. I got some kinda software that somehow simulates a video card, while running it directly off my processor; or something like that.

I wont have the comp that I play freelancer online for a while still so here I am, asking for help on the open single player version'o da mod.

But its ok if I dont get any help, I'll just try another mod.... [12]

Im in open SP, theres nobody I can ask for tips. Howsabout if anybody here knows where I can pick up a copy of FL stat, just let me know. That would be great!

Ok just so that I dont have to spend endless hours seraching this mod to find them....

Would somebody please give me a list of the locations of the best ships'n equipment?

All right, now that I'm DONE with the single player campaign.........

I'm playing crossfire in open sp and I'm wondring where are the best trade routes in this mod now that that great route in custodian was removed in the mod update. (your insane btw whoever did that [3] )

Also I've noticed that there are cargo ships that are too big to dock at stations, so if you ppl would be so kind as to point me in the direction of the trade routes that are best for small cargo ships like the bullpup, and the big cargo ships like the soulforge....

That would be great. 8)

I was flying an anubis. The damn shield that I had was the best I could find in the campaign, the order graviton shield it had around 3100 max capacity and about 65 recharge rate.

For the record I never died once in the regular non-modded sp campaign, and I have played in different mods like the void mod that have insanely difficult NPC'S and I can hold my own against them. But I'm just not in the bloody mood to ALWAYS bust my ass just to complete one single mission.

I like challenges, but that "edge of your seat, barely holding on by the tips of your finger nails hoping they dont get ripped off" level of difficulty is simply no fun at all. (thats why I dont play the void anymore btw, they've ruined it for me since that last update to there NPC'S)

Dan.

Ok I am now convinced that whoever designed the single player campaign for this mod is completely INSANE!!!!!!!!

I just got to that mission where you gotta take out that satellite that detects cloaked ships, and the goddamn liberty fighters were shooting me down like I was a gnat. I'm DONE with the single player campaign.

[1]

All great options except that I'm playing the single player campaign. And what is it with crippling the shield recharge rate anyway? I mean when my recharge rate is 46 and the NPC'S are at 120 on the EXACT SAME class of shields? And no, Im paying close attention to the NPC'S who use shield batteries and those who dont. The ones who use shield bats recharge there shields WHILE your hitting them, whereas the ones who dont recharge THERE WHOLE BLOODY SHIELD IN ONE SHOT!! (when they come back online after being taken down that is)

Unless somehow the NPC'S got stuck with different script that governs there use of shield bats. But the NPC'S who dont seem to use shield bats and recover there whole shields at once dont use nanobots so that just dont make sense.

Dan.

(Oh right, the NPCS who use shield batsn nanobots recharge there whole shields in one shot too, u just gotta grind down there shield bats b4 you can begin to make a dent inem)

Is it just me, or do the shields have a seriously downgraded recharge rate? I mean except for the NPC'S who recover practically all of there shields the moment they come back online......

On top of that all of the NPC'S have better guns than they should have, AND use shield bats'n nano bots like its goin outta style....

I gotta say I'm feelin kinda like this guy right about now:

[6]

I just downloaded the crossfire 1.7 mod and I'm wondering if I can play the single player campaign through to the end with it or not? I saw a pic of Juni in a blazin hot red dress'n I figured the only reason anyone would have bothered to mod her like that would have designed there mod to be single player campaign compatible. Also I noticed a pic with the ragnarock in yo mod, so I'm wondering where I can find it?

Dan.