Posts by Kermit

I would like to add Op, something thats been said here many times through the years. Its far better to get it right the first time, then returning to keep fixing it.

Patience is the reward. Only you know the right time to launch it the update properly. Your hard work is Appreciated.:sekt:

must be a different language as it makes no sense to me. i have treid to read it a number of times to make sense.

been a long time since i have seen that mentioned KOS. so it got my attention. you seem to attract attention from a lot of people each time your on.:hmmz:

and not for good reasons ??? oh well what fun. :hust:

Please, I will keep info about station presence and its name in wiki unless affected clan leader will not tell directly, that he want have this info completely removed. Exact location of base will be not written in text and will be not added to the map unless clan leader will ask for this directly.

Nowadys situation on server (from what I know) is very different to what we had three years ago. New players coming to game use CF wiki quite often and mentioned base in system may rise theirs interest and I hope they may decide to ask for join a clan ...

your last phrase, seems to raise a memory martind. i thought part of clan requirements was a sound knowledge of the systems., and the server rules. start giving newbie,s clan memberships and chaos and respect the clans have with each other will detriate. there is many ways to encourage the new players as seen in the past..:confused:

this subject has been flogged enough maybe ???. clan bases are private.

i wish all a merry christmas. thank you team for the pleasure of playing crossfire for another year. still a great mod. all the players for an interesting at times, in action or conversations. :00000436::00000576::00006042:

for each turrent you mount on them it will take up space . the more you mount the more cargo space you will loose. therefore they are not really good for podding or commodities. there purpose is for attacking or defending against, oposition of the same size.

Strictly "NO" to any part of the Crossfire Mod being added to or changed. It,s a mod, like many. That continue,s on from freelancer. A dedicated team giving up a lot of private time, created it with continual advancement. To do anything to the mod will only cause you massive problems, and to the mod server. Download the mod the way it,s mean,t too and you will enjoy many many hours of enjoyment in play.

Well now here is a brain teaser for the team. When i logged on for todays session of play. The char is back at B/S Missouri with all the pods again and the total of my bank balance still intact after selling them at the prison in Texas, Where i left it and ended play. ????? As first described in previous post above. The invisible transmat working again. Keep this up and i will be rich with no effort. :) another screenshot. [attach=10415]

Files

• screen1.BMP

(1.95 MB, downloaded 3 times, last: )

Well today was an interesting event happened. I docked with B/s Missouri and right at that time the server crashed. 6 times it has happened in the last 4 hours. Which i have not experienced for months, so thought it a bit strange. So i logged straight back on again and found myself docked at base Hunstsville Prison. Fear first that i lost all my pods in the crash when opening the dealers here was all my pods still intact, which i sold. :) :) Docked with the b/s and was transported to prison in the crash. The server left the pods intact instead of stealing them all in a crash. This is a definate first in my books. :zitat:
    screen14.BMPscreen15.BMPscreen16.BMP some screenshots of the event that happened.

yes that is normal. there is a certain amount of files that download each time you start the launcher to play the mod.