Posts by LeMiracle

hehe
    3 jumps and u will be near base )))
    about BloodDragons/// try to find storage depots (police) in new tokie and destroy it/// then BlooDDragons will be "white" or green) it work better than killin' NPC ppl///
    once again about Adv.Champ// i sell it by 20M//
    if Somebody want i cant buy it for u)))

Originally posted by Inferno
    we'll guys, i know that some of you need new recruits, etc, etc

but leave also something to DC clan. they'll return now in power, so give them a chance. we cant afford to lose an old clan from here.

disballance... ASF vs CSF...
    BTW... inferno... me and deadsky will be out some days... couse external chanels is down... i mean our streamnet... ping over 800... was 130-180... now we can chat with somebody)))) not flyght) couse we can't kill 4 level's NPC ) lol )

Originally posted by supercars
    I think that OP is updating CF Server. I hope it is back up online soon.
    I think it is pretty simple if there is no server on the server list then how will you play :P:D
    Just be patient :)

sorry my bad english//// it's difficult to expl.... i see in servers list many servers... nut there are no CF server... is it only with me?

my ping 180-220//
    so what? today i see that 6 players are online and "Server Rebooting"///
    it's only one normal Freelancer mod/// and now i can't play here? i don't understand this///

can i upgrade gun slots on my ship from 9 class to 10?
    couse some players have "Haidar" with the all 10 class slots... but my ship have 2 9 class and 4 10.. maybe somebody can help me... ?(