Posts by {LP}Saxon{X}

English Translation by Babelfish:

Bahamut's poem Two children played peacefully on the meadow, there came a dark man with a cold Brise. They heard to play on and saw to it up. It smelled after blood, after burning, and also after smoke. Then the man began quietly, and spoke intelligently and points: "I will teach and believe the legend of Bahamut the kite to you, me: it is many more interesting than senseless seilspringen! It was one the largest ones of its times, one of the five Geweihten. Not interested in heroism, or any other fame, he fought to the prince of the bad one at the same time for Valmar, and a bad character. But only because of this man, he carries his terrible spell. It played everything in the time of the old war, where property and bad fought each other, there rose Valmar and tried something difficult that the dark army its borders entrannten. Granas, the prince of the good one, recognized the danger immediately, and beaftragte its entire army, with an instruction: Valmars murder. Thus the equilibrium broke, and so the lower upper layer fought. Valmar was now nevertheless glad: Bahamut was not that the fight escaped, because with Bahamuts forces he would set an end for the war. But then Valmar heard a terrible song, and was also frightened: Bahamut had occupied hostile area. Without any instruction, he defeated Gabriel, took over its area, and destroyed Gabriels entire member. Valmar was not naturally pleased, because its units were therefore scattered. But then something unforeseeable happened: It invited Bahamut to itself, and promised it true. It should before the last court, but did not know Bahamut that not, because for Bahamut like day out, day was in, because it was recompenced for everything, that was used it, but which it did not get was that stuff. Which he got was a spell, from which it did not escape any longer: For eternally humans its, and its dark soul became pure. Bahamut begged on knees for grace, but Valmar brought still more in rises up, and he was sent on an infinite journey, and had been gekriegt infinite ignoring of Valmar. Valmars troops became natural therefore mentally weakly, and so Granas defeated the bad in the last battle. Now you are afraid you, and that is good, a Drache comes, Bahamut! Loosely! Should to it go, otherwise he will see you! And still which: It may not belong to the forgetting, because, he will listen at any time, should their him forget, one will not its no more hear: Sea-rush." Then the man added himself, and disappeared with loudless sound. But the children one was not clear: the man in black, Bahamut was...

Cool story :)

EBONY & IVORY vs STEVIE WONDER
    24/04/1982 - 3 weeks at #1 - 10 weeks on chart

Saxoney and BeeeGeeee live together in perfect harmony
    Side by side with OPs Whiskey, Oh lord, why don't we

We all know that people are the same where ever you go
    There is good and bad in everyone
    But we learn to live, and we learn to give each other
    What we need to survive, together alive

Saxoney, BeeeGeeee living in perfect harmony
    Saxoney, BeeeGeeee, Ooh

We all know that people are the same where ever you go
    There is good and bad in everyone
    But we learn to live, when we learn to give each other
    What we need to survive together alive

Saxoney , BeeeGeeee living in perfect harmony

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    ive stopped counting how many times i was killed by saxon without warning (i just get pissed when it does happen while i have to work on the server)

OP i would like to say as my name appeared here, that i never wanted to stop you from doing admin work. If i had known what you was doing, fair enough i wouldnt have shot at you.

There has been some very good RP in the past between us, me and you when you was hunting me down etc... that was great and thanks for the RP, i still remember those times today one of good memories. :).

A particular time that i feel was a point when things got a little out of hand, was about 1 month ago.... let me explain my side of the story, i have heard your side of this many times on this forum, i would like you to hear my point of view though just so you know what my reasons were....

I logged onto server...
    I tried to exit Deadalus...
    I get blown up by numerous BG as i enter X...
    *think to myself, okay, well its RP, i have no problems with this, i try again to escape....*
    goes through gate to X, get blown up again.
    i repeat this many times....getting blown up by BG each time.
    *so... hmmm, what can i do... wait a minute then try again....hopefully i catch them when they dont expect it...*
    manage to get past some BG this time but they all chasing me....
    see BG_OP_R8R char 2 km away....
    *thinks i dont know what hes doing, is he watching the BGs punish me for a good laugh?*
    I blow up OP.
    Gal killed me.
    I respawn in Deadalus yet again at reese. :(
    i launch from reese and head towards the exit again...
    BG_OP leaves game
    OPR8R_Admin joins game
    OPR8R_Admin kills Saxon

I complain to Canoso as an SP about this admin kill, i dont know why the hell you decided to kill me as admin.

nothing is said until on swat forum i see post here saying you was working on server.

What im saying here is OP, i didnt know, can you stop making me look like im a trouble maker, i was just doing my job, i didnt know you was working on server, and had i known, i would have not shot you. Maybe if you was in your Admin char to work on the server then we all would know that you are not doing RP, but when i see BG_OP unless you tell ppl otherwise we think your doing RP.

Also, i make a side point of this, but its not the reason for this post.....
    Notice that im not complaining about the fact i was killed like 20 times or so, this is the RP between Military and Pirates, its not easy to be in this situation, but is within server rules. I expect that Military will also accept the fact that sometimes Pirates might kill them 20 or so times in the same manner without making complaints or trying to change any rules etc...

This was a misunderstanding on both sides, not just me misunderstanding what you was doing there, but also you misunderstanding why i did it.

I dont want any bad blood between us.
    I appologise for my misunderstanding...
    Do you appologise for yours too?

times change and theres lots of arguments this way and that.

you could do some research on the topic. At the time, Germans were very proud of their country and were led to beleive their country was far superior to others due to extremely low unemployment low taxes etc..., unknown to them it was a false economy. With the Jews I think it was strategic as well as some racism because they wished to ally more with the Middle East. There have been many works on these subjects, about how how the public were unwittingly whipped up in euphoria. I always say, it was not German people that did any of this, it was the political party. I am strongly against blaming all Germans, despite a lot of English that tend to still even today. My reason, probably because i have Prussian/German Ancestry, but English that still blame Germans should remember that a lot of us were.... Saxons. A German Tribe, much as the French were Franks another German Tribe etc...

One could expect this wont happen again because we all have learned from the past, and can read the signs easier. However history repeats itself so should never be forgotten.
    I dont think the British government would ever be capable of such things though, not after they spent 400 million on a building resembling an upturned wok then sold it for a few thousand quid. whilst they closed hospitals.... not exactly whipping the public into a frenzy is it, lol.

tbh, i dont know why you posted this here, what your expecting to hear... generally people like to avoid talking about topics like this, because its best learning from fact rather than peoples (and most of them claiming to be experts on the net) opinions. I should imagine that most people have seen the film, and feel the same, but do not dwell on it too much.

if he cant see the service on the list, then maybe its not installed, i think its optional on most windows O/S's. just do add/remove windows components.

about what Kerm said about stopping and starting the service, heres some code to cut n paste in vs.net and build a little .exe to start/stop the service.
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-…ss.servicecontroller.stop(vs.80).aspx

alternatively, like huor said, some simple batch files for SP's to click on. and why use telnet, a standard built in windows remote desktop to a specific account, takes a few seconds to set up, and is very flexible about what you can allow them to do. thats what i do all the time.

main fighter (purpose as anti-missile/torp and max gun power):

4 CG
    2 Kraken MkII
    Dual Mines or Strike Mines (cant decide).
    1 Wasp CD
    1 Hornet CD (if ship has 3 slots)
    1 Mosquito CD

Anti Missile Spammer char (only leaves dock to deal with people who have a problem removing their finger from their missile fire key, different type of fighting style missile spammers use, and best way to kill them is adopting their style then doing a little extra manouvering):

1 Nem
    1 Cat
    1 Firestalker
    3 CG
    Dual Mines
    1 Wasp CD
    1 Hornet CD (if ship has 3 slots)
    1 Mosquito CD