Posts by REAPER

I've had the same problem in Sol..jump gates aren't there. I would f1 out and come back in. However that was the only glitch..now, in open SP mode of this mod, all the info cards for ships, commodoties and the map don't work at all...not because of the server being offline but a genuine glitch..

Just today, I tried getting onto the server to play a while. However, this did not happen as the server was no where to be found...So! I decided I'd play the storyline for a bit just to pass timel

I had the option checked that lets me play the Open Single Player.

The comodoties in this mode shows up all ? marks and no info on what or where to take the commodoties.
    Also Nothing is goin on my map. My map remains blank even after landing or docking. Nothing is showing up. I tried a reboot but got the same results.

REAPER[bluescreen]

I appologize for the sudden absence. I have had some serious RL problems and secondly, my internet service was prematurely turned off by mistake by the service provider. I have taken them to court and have won my case. I will be back online in due course..

Projected Line restoration on 7-31-06:

See you in space then.

Again,

I appologize.."some things change, some things don't".
    quote from the matrix revolutions.

Regards,

REAPER

I'm unable to log in either. I see that there were two players on the server. Then I went out and came back in and saw three players which jumped back down to two playes as I tried logging on. I am a patient being. I will go back to playing the storyline until the storm subsides..

I suggest all that are having this problem to do the same. Patience must be taken at the moment. There is no sence in complaining, I'm sure OP is on point and doing his level best to correct the issue.
    Until we meet again..I'm doing the storyline..

REAPER out.....*click*

Here's one. A friend and I were attempting to get it started but no avail since my friend has gone silent.

[EoP] Empire of Peace:

Our mission was that of Peace. Negotiation before Obliteration:

Anyhow..it didn't get formed since my friend has all the faction docs....

later all..

REAPER out......*click*

For those of you , like me, that are having CF withdrawals, load the single player and hit that for a while. Looks like we're in for the long haul.
    I am patient and love the storyline. With this mod, it's like playing a whole new game.
    Note : don't go to Alaska via the x system and sell anything : Note : don't go to alaska period in the storyline until after you've been during the storyline or it will drop you back to your desk top and the game will close. Tested this several times and in different ways. If you visit the Alaska system before you do in the story, It will crash, Guarunteed!

Now, I'm gonna go look for myself. If I should get back before I do, Please ask me to wait would ya?

Thanks,

REAPER out.........*click*

Originally posted by Titan_addict
    I didn't get an account invalid message. Just can't see the server. When I elect to hide servers with incompatible builds the server screen goes blank. Yikes.
    Oh well, back to work I guess...

Same here..exactly the same..no differnece..

I also run a Radeon rage. Never had this problem before on any other mod but this one. Anyhow, like I stated, its not anything serious and I can live with the f1 technique.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    well whatever it is... it never happened to me and others also had no prob

actually there is no reason for this "bug"

Don't mean to rile or tiff Op..

Just to be honest.

I'll continue the f1 move and play around the bug..it's no hassle..just thought you'd want to know about it.

Thanks for your concern,

REAPER out.....*click*[walksmil]

Greetings Pilots and Mod Creators,

I am [COLOR=sky blue]SlipStream . [COLOR=sky blue]Reaper[/COLOR] is my fighter ship call sign.

I am presently flying a scouser. I will be flying her until such time a hefty bank has evolved. Then I'll be getting a good fighter. Any suggestions would be welcome. However, as stated in my introduction, I will not ask .
    The Bug: Upon entering Sol, the hyper gates are not there. The targeting system see's them as there but visually they are not there. I have to f1 out, choose my char again and then reenter the game in the Sol system. That's when they are there. When leaving Sol is fine.

More Bug reports to follow as they are discovered.
    This is not a fuss nor a pick, but fact for the Mod Creators .

REAPER Out!......*click*[/COLOR]

Sir OP,

Firstly, My condolences. It is hard to lose someone close, and even harder filling the void that's left.
    Memories that won't wash away with time and they sping to mind and spark those feelings again which in turn broaden the void and deapens the hurt.
    However, life does go on. New days dawn. Remember the ones lost and they will live forever.
    Secondly Sir,
    I have been piloting a ship in Freelancer since the game went public. First during the storyline, then I discovered the multiplayer side. Wonderful. I was hooked. What a game. Then the mods started comming. For a while the mods would come almost every day. Candy for an addict.
    I've tried just about all the mods out there. I'm seasoned just right. Still learning though. One of those things that just doesn't stop. The learning curve. It's infinite.
    That being said, I and a friend have discovered Crossfire 1.5*. We played it and like it very much. Challenging in ways other mods sorely lack. Then 1.60 was released. I downloaded it and wow..Very nice. Real words could not establish in the english language what I truly felt. Then I found I could not get on one day and found that the server had upgraded to 1.61. I was put out. I could not find it. I spend a better part of a day doing some franticly serious online tracking and finally found it's hiding place. I Loaded it and played it. I have enjoyed my stay thus far, then "oh my god" I tried to log on recently and found the server grayed out and felt my heart leap into my throat..the rumored 1.62 had finally been put into play. Yay..I went straight to LR and made quick the download. I made quick the installation steps and am back. My friend will download it this weekend.
    Of all the things you're pissed about and all the things you're glad about and inclusive of the nonchalant, my friend and I have found ourselves homeless so to speak. We are Peace Keepers, firing only if fired upon. Negotiations are the first step. We do not antagonize nor provoke and will be glad to work closely with the SP. We make no promises so none to break. We make no bravado so no expectations to live up to. We, however, do know what respect is and how to earn such ideas and not demand them. Demanding respect is Disrespect!

Exploration before Exploitation is more fun. Hints from other players is welcomed but no questions will be asked. If we can't find it, then we weren't meant to find it. But if we explore, it will be found sooner or later.

Presently we are formulating a strategy of forming our own clan and are working on faction documents, statements, and structures. We will present them to you in due time as they are still under quill and paper.
    We are The Empire of Peace (EoP).
    We do not and will not run our tags as we have not presented ourselves to you as of proper. It will be forthcoming.
    Patience is a virtue long lost.
    We are at your service.

Thank you for your time,

Regards and Condolences,

REAPER

[203]

Maybe this will help with the activation bug I've seen and experienced. All those that are using the latest version of the FLMM please not that it will report an FLMMBAK error. uninstall the latest version and go retro to FLMM 1.31.
    I've tried it both ways to be sure I'm barking up the right tree. The latest FLMM will report the error when activating. FLMM 1.31 will not. FLMM 1.31 Activates the mod correctly and does not report any FLMMBAK errors when starting FLMM 1.31 as does the latest version.
    Hope this helps out.

REAPER out:

End Trans:::::::::::::::::::::::::::