Posts by dented_ship

That's true as well. But if you ever need any help, even if it's to get past some stubborn NPCs, just ask. it can be even more fun when travelling in a group. Most people on the server will be more than happy to join in on a NPC hunt or just a trip around. I find it a lot more enjoyable to travel with other players :)

Hi Zebu. If all your characters are on the same ID then they all share the same bank. If you deposit credits into the bank from one char you can then switch to a different character and withdraw the credits onto it. Also you can see how much credits you have in the bank by typing /balance Hope this helps :)

Hi Zebu. If you wanted Alien guns just ask around some of the players online. Most have store ships with good collections of guns they are willing to sell :) But get that ship upgraded first :)) DP will be willing to help with certain things there :)

Yes and no answer to that. The coalition gattlings are one of the best guns in the game and some of the coalition ships are as well. But for things like shields and armour as well as the power gen upgrade and the shield regen unit, They are only available is sirius space. Best get these first before looking at Inner Core runs. Inner core is the only way to reach the DK anyway. If you see a clan member online at the same time you are, Just talk to them. They will be quite helpful in most cases :)

I think the best thing to do is get a better ship first. I would get the Saracen before anything. As for getting anything back most players now have store ships and a good collection of equipment on them. The best equipment is available in sirius now and the clan bases have the very best shields and torps and thrusters as well. Once you have the Saracen head to sirius and get the best equipment then try exploring more :)

Welcome back Zebu. I would recommend either the Saracen or the chimera. Those ships have 4xlvl 10 mounts and 2xlvl9 mounts as well. Most of the ships that have 6xlvl10 mounts are not that agile and are big targets. Both those ships I mentioned before have a good rep with most other players. As for the Ammo for the missile launchers, I think it is only available in sirius space.

Good luck out there and have fun

Hi there. When you decide to join us on MP there are plenty of seasoned veterans on here that are more than willing to help out a new player. DP even has a store ship just for helping out new players, so it makes things easier to get started properly. I was quite nervous when starting MP for the first time but found just about everyone was really helpful and friendly. We do have a good friendly server here. Even the pirates are polite :)

Hi all. The reason I did this was to get an expedition going. I am trying to promote and support the event. I am not planning to go in there with the GR ship and blast the crap out of everything that moves as that would take away the fun for the others. I will be there to watch and support the others in this expedition. It is also a chance for me to get a few IC systems on my nav map which is the reason I want to take the GR char along. I have no intention of using the ships speed or firepower to just take out IC cap ships. It is purely for supporting this event and gaining some maps. As for the story, I didnt put it in the fan fiction and char roleplay section because its not a roleplay char. I just wanted to make it interesting to see if it could encourage other players to come along

I had one of those phones. The company that I was with switched networks and made things so it would not connect anymore :( I liked that phone, and yes it was damn near bullet proof as well

Oh great I thought, Another week of boredom at the GR base in Styx. Its my turn to run the base for a week. These were the thoughts running through |GR|Dented-ships head as he docked the Ragnarok gunship at the GR base. Dented made his way up from the docking bay to the main control room to see if any messages had been left by the last shift. Looks like none so another boring shift again. The first day was spent making sure everything was in order and sorting the sleeping accommodations. On the second day Dented settled himself into the main control room to monitor the known galaxy. The GR base has very powerful communications equipment and ship tracking systems in it. All seems quiet out there though. At least the main control room offered a view looking out at the dimensional rift. The only break in the boredom sometimes is if a pilot gets in trouble heading through Styx system, the Nomads still think they have access to the base so hang around there quite a lot. After about 3 hours of staring out the window at the circling Nomads Dented noticed a strange signal on the communications equipment. It was faint and not very regular. Seems to be coming from a long way off. Hmm looks at bit weird thought Dented. Its so faint it might have been overlooked before. Dented then started looking through the logs of incoming transmissions to see if he could spot it in there. Yes it seems to have started 2 weeks ago and was very faint even back then. This requires further investigation thought Dented So he set about trying to track where the signal had originated from. Dented had the base comms equipment boosted to the maximum it could take. Any more power and the comms array would eject itself from the base. Well thought Dented, it looks like the signal is coming from the inner core sector. As the signal was logged Dented made the decision that he was going to have to fly out there himself and take a look. Dented then remembered that he had not taken his Ragnarok to the Inner Core sector before. He thought then that it would be best to seek out an experienced guide to take him through as it would save a lot of time. Dented sent out a message Sirius wide asking if anyone was heading into the Inner Core sector. Of course the first reply back was from |DP|Denne saying any help that was needed DP would supply. He then told me that DP was planning an expedition into the Inner Core sector very soon and that I was welcome to come along with them. OK replied Dented I just need to send a message to the GR CIC to inform him of what was happening.....

TO BE CONTINUED