Posts by DC_John_Donow

Hi guys I am glade to say that I am back and I am staying, I truly am happy with the whole population and I just wanted to say that Real Life is going real well. I am currently trying to get into the United States Air Force Academy, and that is my dream as well as goal I love it:D. But I am happy to say that I have missed you all and what happened to my Clan like no one is on anymore.

Hey guys i want to say that i will be gone for 2 weeks i am going to virginia, i am playing my sax with my grand father's orchastra. I will miss u i will be on the 2nd of July.

Hi guys, i am going to Penn State, tomorrow, i will be back sunday. I won't be having my pc with me, so i will just have to wait. Now i am upgrading a few things in my pc in that time 2, I am get 2gbs of DDr Ram, new AMD 64 processor, and a 512MB video card. I am hoping for better proformance.

lol my ass does not need to be fried, i perfer to have some of my m8s come help me out i am once again a chicken.

AH i don't he even got my rank wrong, i am No ltnt, I am a Lt.C that is one stop behind conrell which is also one of are highest ranks, it goes ensign, lt., 2lt. 1lt., captain., major., Lt.c, Cornell, Gen. I will be looking for eathier, A.) IOC to come with me, B.) BG, C.) CFPD, and D.) Anyother clan besides the one that i need 50mill for a map, that i could eathier talk to my clan to get or just lend a helping hand to get one from canoso:D.

lol thought so, i thought LP was just a base, and a wreck, maybe LP was alot different back in 1.6. Ah i have a repear, with the adv, stuff. I also have 2 ppc's and 2 db mkII, and 2 tizs, what i don't have ammo for is mines, disruptors, and counter measures. Now i guess there is only 2 unknown systems that lead u to LP, which i think it would be cooler if the system led to another with bigger and bader stuff. I started in alpha, than in alpha saw DK gun boats, Little scarry, i take the unknown jump hole and Find a Nomad Fighting forcce right out side of the dang hole, i explor and find another unknown jump hole, than once i am there, there is a shit load of mines, big ass Mothership, 3 fighting forces one which included bombers and gun boats. Now i am starnded in a solor system i have no damn clue about, and then u tell me, that i am Nomad luch, crap. Now there is no other jump holes which lead me onto a new discovery, and now i am stuck in LP just having to fly around looking for what is now going to be my ship if i have no dang idea of what the hell is in the damn system. Like i said, i would perfer to have some colation on my side, but since i don't of the colation bribe i am pretty much toast.

Hello, i was expoloring yesterday omicron alpha, when i came acrost the unknown jump hole, i took that and expolored unknown found another jump hole deeper into unknown, than i found one for lost paradise, i log off because i was getting scared, is there is thing in LP that i sould be worried about, and is there any other jump holes there besides, unknown? any way reply with info so i am not scared to travel there.

to stop the aruging i agree, but i don't agree with a person who claims there gay. I don't want my kids to come play the game and hear some ass whipe talk about choaking the chicken or churpping the log. I think it is dumb let alone discusting to hear some ass whipe talk about those things. I am one that does not like to have ppl sit around and talk about crap that will make me barf. Any way i say no and stop the drama. Op has the final say so, so i can't say anything, but Op also has the kind of heart that will keep this crap away from kids who play the game.

I say no. I got many offense vogalur words for u and a few of ur clan buddys. I don't care if u made up a dumb story or not. I say no and i don't welcome u back with open hands if u ever do come back. Like everyone else says no. U are not very much liked in my clan so u are not accepted by me. By the way have a good day.

From,
    DC_JohnDonow_Lt. cornell

Op Sorry u feel that way m8. But my clan has been some of the most loyal ppl around. I also feel the same about all other server clans. But a few ppl in each clan can make the clan into a shit wod and make ppl pissed. Unlikely story, but my only concern was with the PiA darkstalker who tried everything in his power to piss me off in the best way he could. Did he exede? Yes he did and he also left this server like a dang dog with his tail underneth his dang private area. As for everyone else i have a pretty stable relation ship between ppl. The hardest relationship to get was gunnys, Gunny was always pissed off at me, because i always had drama. Now i am getting older and starting to relize real life and ppl are starting to enjoy me more now. I really apperate that. As for my clan, i love u all, as one big family who was there for me in ruff times. I am sorry i have not been on fl but i have just had some ruff times in rl. I now have missed placed my cd and i live with my grand parents and i have a 2hour time limit on week days and 4hour on weekends. They told me it was for the better if i could not be on the pc for more than 2-4 hours aday. Oh ne way i wish u all good luck and just wanted to say i will still be here for everyone. I need to get my fl cd so i can start playing again. Maybe DC can expand more and little punks don't leave as soon as they join. DC_(LTC.)_JD out.