Posts by kaboth

Sorry, but theirs an issue with the enb presets or it's the launcher because when I launch the game with Sweet_FX enb, it will crash back to desktop. I know it's not the hardware in my pc because some games I play have an ENB added. Just saying it crashes when I launch with it enabled. Thanks.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX
    Application Name: Freelancer.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.1223.11
    Application Timestamp: 00534d69
    Fault Module Name: Sweetfx_d3d9.dll
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4ee53333
    Exception Offset: 00004ba3
    Exception Code: c0000417
    Exception Data: 00000000
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 945c
    Additional Information 2: 945c1711c89970f3e552d36fa66c570e
    Additional Information 3: 6462
    Additional Information 4: 646230614d69ddbf0fc5e0c769d5f4da

Think I've found a bug to where you go to equipment dealers and they don't deal. It just zooms out and no window or anything when you click the dealer.... first found the bug on Pittsburg

Right click the freelancer folder, go to security and change all permissions to full control. And go to the main directory right click each .exe file and change compatibility to windows 7 (for all .exe files including freelancer.exe) I hope it works ;)

What about Pirates helping out? lol. although I will probably die because I still don't have all my ship parts yet. I'm from the clan (fallen) and a friendly pirate of course.

You wake up during spaceflight coming out of unconsciousness nothing in hand but the throbbing voice in your head and yours alone. Nomads Throbbing at your brain trying to find the secret weapon that could decimate their race and put everything to order for the human kind and kavash.

Your resistance seems to be resilient then gun fire comes across your starboard bow, and you clash for the captains chair, engines disabled and the ship flying in circles around your ship. Still dizzy from the Nomads so called mind control, you manage to grab what you think is the firing trigger, but you didn't realize that you shot a torpedo instead of firing.

Knowing that someone is on your ship; the ship outside begins docking procedures. You grab the nearest thing next to you in wondering what it or who it could be. The door opens, and what seems to be emerging from the door is no other than Juni.

"Juni says, Trent what have you been doing we have to move now, Jupiter Station can't wait much longer for the cargo. Trent, throbbing his head and trying to focus with Juni holding his arm so he couldn't strike her. "Where am I, Trent replies in a dazzled mood". You've been out of it in mid space of the Sol system during a war and we are late, Juni replied.

Before Trent could speak Nomads appeared out of nowhere near Saturn surrounding the ship, with Juni and Trent Inside. How will this story prevail?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ?

Every time on Multiplayer when I exit a gate sometimes I doe automatically by an NPC, which I assume is the gate. There are no jumpholes to Custodian or to planet Crossfire or any CF systems which I know there needs to be some so we can avoid dangerous gates. :S

Well then, how about other ships that seem to be Navy or the Reinland; are taken over by some nomad scouts or spys for that matter to roam the good side of space?

A suggestion for non cloaked nomad ships, It might take time to make some but, I believe that it would be great to see some nomad ships uncloaked as well. Nomad ships cloaking and uncloaking when need be. ^^

Is the crossfire server dead because I just logged in and people left in a flash in no time, and if not I would like to know what time I should get on crossfire in my time frame which is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) central time US,Mexico. Thank you.

I got in the game finally but without resetting the launcher. I hope this works but if the problem persist I'll upload a screenshot.

I have successfully updated crossfire but when I run Freelancer it says, This program is not a valid w32 application or something like that and dosent launch. can someone please tell me what to do or upload their Freelancer.exe file please so I can play. And yes I've tried WinXP and Win7 and they are 32 bit, if it is a 64 bit .exe file can someone please make a 32bit one and upload it here please. :S :(