Posts by SWAT_OP-R8R

i just ask myself what proof and what facts he is talking about

the fact that he does say that it did not work is no proof
    the fact that blaster does not know how to bypass the cheat protection is no proof at all (i would know how to bypass something like this and others might know this aswell)

he better should accept the decision and stop discussing about it

i want to make one thing clear

the fact that we couldnt prove a speed mod (yet) does not mean that you did prove that you didnt used one (in fact you didnt)
    so stop saying that those were false accusations as long you cant prove ur words

and i really suggest not to cross gunnys way for a very long time now

the chars are clean which does not mean that there cant have been a speed mod since those dont have any effects on the chars

there was no lag at the time when all this did happen

i believe gunny because he never gave me any reason not to believe him and the fact that he was not the only1 telling me that wedge did move faster than it would be normal

due to the fact that i have no real prove yet wedge will be unbanned after 24h ( SP please unban him this evening)
    consider this to be a chance
    if you are seen "warping" through space your chance will be wasted -> ban
    you will be watched

due to the fact that you did cross the BG clansystem without permission i will set ur status to KOS
    if you attack gunny for no reason you will find out soon enough that almost the entire server will protect him and go after you

YOUR CLAN did break agreements on CF
    YOUR CLAN did lie to the members of this community often enough
    YOUR CLAN allied with an enemy of this server which did alot of harm to this community
    YOUR CLAN did threat use often enough
    YOUR CLAN did invade the Crossfire server using fake chars (nazgul tags)
    YOUR clan attacked this forum several times
    YOUR clan did start trouble on LR (a place which should stay neutral for all)
    YOUR clan did break more rules than any other clan before

THAT IS EXPLAINATION ENOUGH and i wont allow more bad mouthing... invading servers... cheating... and stealing any longer
    EVERY VIOLATION that is a direct attack on this community and its parts will punished

ppl crashing the server will be reported to their ISPs
    ppl using cheats will be logged (are already logged) and banned
    ppl trying to pass a ban - no matter if its here on the forum or not - will be detected can reported to their ISPs

ppl badmouthing will be banned without warning (ppl which have something constructive to say can do this directly to me)

any violation of forum, server or portal rules might lead to the same result

this community was build to do something constructive but several ex-clans only were interested in their own interests and did damage to this community
    i will make damn sure that this will not happen again

you dont like it? -> k... there is the door

SP do their job
    I do my job

if ppl violate rules they will be punished no matter what ppl think

and your forum account HAS NOT BEEN BANNED no matter what you want to tell others here... so there is no need to register another account here to tell others that i did ban you

and there is a reason why you were banned from the server ... a very good reason

the ban on wedge is valid and will stay active
    investigations will be done on this topic and serveral serverlogs have been taken
    right now a bunch of IPs and IDs are being checked to find ALL the cheaters and right now it looks like we already know where they are coming from

[SIZE=4]SHINY!!!!!![/SIZE]

ok ppl like the name does say id like to see screenshots of the most beautiful areas and scenes of CF

reason: we can use them for future ads on LR

so we need high res screens without open interfaces (close them down) that show either cool places or cool battle action
    -> without chat messages on the screen

rift = natural (and not 100% stable)
    warp anomaly = not natural -> result of a warpgate
    (which doesnt meant that they cant have the same purpose)