Posts by jaffas21

Sorry

Was just overwraught .....

More because my ship wouldn't go through jumpgates ... in fact .. I had to manually line the thing up with each jump gate to get it to go through

I made the mistake of buying a battlecruiser

didn't notice the guns were 999,999,999 each .. what a disaster

the minute i'd bought it .. i found i couldn't land on any planets and all the stations that said i could land on them were a bit misleading because the game just hangs on a cinematic ..... the minute you try and dock

I've just spent about 3 hours trying to get the thing through jump gates and eventually gave up .. as it just won't dock itself ........

So theres a big battlecruiser in the manhatten system somewhere if someone wants to blow it up ... or advise me a planet where I can dock ... or preferably lend me £10,000,000 so i can buy my fighter back

what a mess

see you later folks

Hi

Apologies if i've missed a previous post on

this

I installed the crossfire mod up to 1.57 and even installed the open

singleplayer with an warning message in the mod manager, but it seems to work

However

when I go to multiplayer, it freezes instantly (blue cursor is stuck) and says no

multiplayer servers are available

is this because i am behind a router .. or could it

be something else with my config

if it is the router .. does anyone know which ports

i need to allow through

thanks

by the way great mod .. i currently got some

abuse on the X2 forum from some guy who didn't appreciate the brilliance and the modding

community over here .. i set him straight .. however if you want to join in .. go to the X2

scripts and modding forum at the egosoft X2 - the threat forum and make your comments (at

the posting named freelancer ).. because there appears to be not much quality modding going

on over there