Posts by monk3y

Welcome, from the title, for a moment I though you was a new "SA" Silver Arrows member, and saying hello, and until I clicked it, I was like sarcastically thinking "SA has monkeys now ? " :D But I see the meaning now.

Have fun ^^

We do have many monkeys here in South Africa though lol!

Thanks for the warm welcome and responses! I am going to go read up a bit, explore and will then at a later stage look into the clans =)

I have a question for the pros here!

I played the original Freelancer years ago and haven't tried the single player crossfire mod to date.

I would prefer jumping straight into the multiplayer.

Would you recommend joining a clan immediately or first explore crossfire a bit on a un tagged character?

Going to read up a bit on the available clans =)

Looks like my pc, when I play in 3D without glasses on :D
    So you probably have 3D turned on ( I have CTRL +T on my Nvidia card to toggle it off ) or put your 3D glasses on (looks like red/green 3D glasses).

hth

I have checked and it is on! I must have been pressing some shortcut enabling it randomly doh >.> So many re installs and downloads for nothing lol

Busy with last install now and turned NVidia 3D poop off.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Hi guys,

I am a developer by trade from South Africa (+2GMT).

I recently did some investigation into Star Citizen and along the journey found your mod.

Installed it and started playing yesterday!

Having some problems again today but trying to sort them out =( - Graphics issues

Looking forward to see everyone in game!

Hi guys,

I am new to the community and have been trying to install the mod over the last few days. I managed to eventually get it running yesterday after numerous install/download attempts.

When I started it up again today though I am getting graphic issues. I have tried searching the forums and attempted a few fixes (add card to lfconfigdatabase.txt | deleted everything and reinstalled multiple times | this thread ), none worked =(

Most artefacts seem to be 3D objects split in to different colours, and also scrollbars and UI is torn into different colours at different locations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see screenshot: