Posts by spylegs

Heh ofc i'd create more flame, since the king of them its Michael:P, just tell Michael close something and he'll "muhahaha" you=))
    Still, sucks to not be able to close your own threads:P

Mystic again, as you could say that some mouse it's a destroyer of hands and fingers, i can always say wireless, ones sucks too:) atm best products i had was from Logitech ,Genius, Razer and now Cyborg.
    I had Logitech-Genius Mouse, Nostromo Gamepad from Razer now Cyborg RAT, i can look up google and find lots of pages with plus and minuses for each of them, what's the point in reading 15 pages on google if when you'll have it at home you'll realise it's just another thing you'll hold in your hand and move a cursor on desktop:P

Idk what some ppl says about being "destroyer" , looking like one...not even close:P braking your balls trying to use it, no way:) actualy i even found a good way to use it easy with my left hand only with 3 fingers:P indeed it's a pretty heavy mouse as it is so maybe no need to add weights to it, depends i preffer it with 3 weights of 5gr each on it...
    the buttons, you must be a idiot to not be able adjust them in some way not to brake your balls reaching them, and right-left click...srsly...might look like they're spread but it's pretty cool and confortable.

And myst, no offence we all know wireless sucks:P they're good but when the battery is is off or at half starts to freeze or not have same sensitivity, idk i had one logitech before, was good wireless mouse, but not great:)

For me was a present so i don't recomend ppl buying it if they don't know at what to use it, otherwise indeed some might end up in hospital for not knowing the mouse it's adjustable height-weight and so on:P

Soundtrack of Gladiator :)
    Filming and fighting rarely fits together^^

Heh:) you need to watch the video and understand who's the "gladiator" in there:P a bit of imagination pls before JUMPING! to conclusions:)

Heh ty Spiky the only one who actualy said something usefull:D, and no i'm not braking my balls reaching the buttons, and yes it is some kind of Optimus Prime:D

K time for me to brake my balls:D finally arived my RAT 7:D but now i have this problem i need a mouse pad , i have one but it seems the aluminium support does not rly understand very well with that textile surface, if you have any cheap ideas for a good pad:D

And this is the type of mouse pad i used

I wish i could have same type but different surface...

Just bs...anything that will destroy you will be fair and noted as a tactic or non-tactic(doesn't matter) that will pwn you, i've met that kind of guys and don't think works that great their so called tactic. Doesn't matter which way you use to win as long as you're the one standing at the end:P Al speaks about honor bs in a game, srsly act like that in rl:P