Posts by spylegs

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luG0WsgdQvg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luG0WsgdQvg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luG0WsgdQvg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luG0WsgdQvg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I have that feeling the sound track it's from some CS 1.6 Alive by MIXep

Nice try, spydy. But newcomers could take just info. Rest- (95%)- is practice. I prefer to be payed abt my knowledge of PvP :D
    Btw, ask me in-game if you wanna get some basic tactics. It will cost you, but it helpful. :)

Sure let me brake your fun:D i got some hints from him too while PVPing all over again vs him trying to see through his tactics and stuff and so on, till i realised there's none=))
    It's just a multitude of styles which you can change at every move and second:D

[/quote]try to put everything on low and slowly lift up graphics settings.[/quote]

Well ty i should try that too:D usualy i had one mod with almoust everything at low and another with max settings for recording events and stuff...

Yep, been in there almoust 5 years...hehe nice times:D 3 years Spectral Dancer, few months Soultaker and the class i mastered in little time on which i became one of the best the Adventurer:D

yes i keep up to date threads that might be helpfull to some, not to make posts for nothing:) if i'd want to posts i'd go and count in one day up to 20000 in the off topic section:)

Up! After instaled my windows reedited most of the videos i made since joined CFPD, had to add the introduction loggo on them, plus that i had to change the Trading video cus of the loggo which turned out with sony vegas 9 pixelated and scrambly fact i didn't really like, anyway i fixed it with sony vegas 10 pro and it's all ok now:D

Today's video is a small single pvp vs one mate who hellped me a lot when i first came here, anyway i have this problem in pvp my fraps drops my fps a lot and it has small freezes, that's why i can't do to many videos with pvp...guess i need to change the video recorder somehow:D(ofc if i ever recover my chars)
    [video]

[/video]
    Added in list too, enjoy;)

Btw i never showed you guys what i used to play before
    [video]

[/video]
    Sry for the off topic video which is not from the CF FL world:)

Oh srsly cut the crapps and worthless spamm about a word indeed was about a print screen this becomes annoying, i consider the thread closed, ty for advices already sent a PM to OP and maybe he'll fix it, that'll all

I already did that once when i switched 6 ships on CFPD tag:P which remidns me you never payed me those money for BS( which you promissed) Michael, i indeed had the ID saved on a print and on a notepad doc, only that idk maybe cus i was tired or something was flash moment that i didn't realise and just formated the partition on which i had notepad doc on desktop and ofc the print screen same in my doc...
    I'll try proly to see if OP is wiling to transfer the chars on a new ID....

Hehe Glass you'll deal with it no worries:) There's always guys out therewho's willing to help with those infos, it's simple:D

I guess hasta la vista FL:D was nice to meet you guys:)
    Sry but i'm too lazy to make back 6 VHFs, 1 BS and 1 store...and credits:D ofc those aren't hard to make but still...i lost around 2 bil... was nice ty all for the fun times CF i'm not going to be sloppy and sob about it, shit happens and i'm the kind of lazy guy who doesn't like to repeat his work all over again and start over from 0...

[video]

[/video]
    UP! :thumbsup:
    K that's happening when you trade your ass to much and go crazy while docking in TLs...
    decided to actualy make something usefull:)) or maybe not but still when you get bored you need to do something:D
    If not the video at least enjoy the music:D
    Special thanks Michael for the introduction loggo:)

Yes, it´s true. But if you use your videos somewhhere, where i can´t pause it?

You emo quit, go in rage trow keyboard and mouse on window after slapp yourself twice, realise what you just did and trow the tower too, when the video still goes on, i guess you jump too...