Posts by Vlad

DarkStalker....before you

post....please read the new posts....please....we wouldn't have insulted Slayer if he

hadn't (we thought) insulted Jib....which is what it looked like, even tho now, we see

thats not what he meant.....I think.....but yeah, don't expect someone to sit idly by and

let their clan leader be verbally attacked...

Ok...Slayer, you do

realize you just declared war on people that are on a heck of alot more than you....and

that, when members of your clan are on...its usually DarkStalker....By himself......with DC

and BG.....So......the point of declaring war (again)...Was...?

Why exactly did nitr0x get banned?

I have...this...this....this aversion to my leader being banned for no reason....

And in order to get out, just always head to the bottom right JH....it works

everytime.

ROFL!! tr0xie got promoted to conquerer.....

Anyway, on to

topic...so OP, when will it be back up? Like in hours, since I dun live in germany.

:)

Oh, and BTW OP, nice fighting today!

Oh yeah, here's something else...Nitr0x was docked in

ogashawa, and then Dragon undocked, and so did he, and than they fought...they fought again

in Honshu....After tr0xie landed, they started talking, and somewhere in the conversation,

Dragon says,"I considered n0x a friend untill this"......WTF???? Do you expect us to not

defend ourselves when attacked?

Jib, play nice

lol....and Wavey, I understand that you don't like someone threatening your clan...but

thats in essence what DC did...After we declared WarZone in Sig19, Then DC became merc after

we declared WZ, which is a direct threat to the only remaining clan in CSF....Plus, BG has

more money than Chaos...more members, and then BG are always trading....therefore they have

more money....which means when DC became mercs, they were in essence catering to BG only,

since they could afford to pay.

"It is nothing to do with

RP ,Jib wants to destroy server ,and he will do what he can to do

it"

Hm...slander...

"I see only 1 very arrogant person at this moment and

it is you Jib. "

More slander...

Wavey...both of those things are insults...

Actually nitr0x...it is our fault....we are the ones deciding to go to

war....lol...i am with you, i don't like the r-39 issue anymore than you do, and i agree to

go to war, but I am saying that whatever happens because of this war, is our fault...

Lol, until DC's read it...then it

will go up again....Jib, there is one thign you should know...as a wing of Chaos, n0x

supports you in general, and I in particular, but...why are yuo jumping around? What they

did was...annoying, but not annoying enough to warrant a war...your jumping around

man!

Oh, and since I am in your clan, and do support you, what are the rules

regarding the DC Chaos war?

I agree with

tr0x...

BG was being lame, and being rather annoying to everyone in CSF....as well as

nutreal clans clans like n0x used to be until all the crap started...this is a game, but

we're not joking....War will happen...

Nah...I is happy with it...As a warzone, i

can enter and leave wheni need too...its helpful.....

AND DANG!!! Buffy...your

fricken awesome...you dont't die!!! Killed the other BG's in the 5 min i was on...but not

you...you killed meh.