Posts by BlackKnight

hey jib here in ny the gas is already 4.50

for super and as for regular we are at 3.89, (man my wallet is starting to hurt). Hurrican

katrina did us in good, but i do have to say that the rise in oil per barrel costs is due to

the war. in 1991 when the first gulf war happened the gas for regular cost $1.05 the day

after the start of the war it rose to $1.15 by the end it rose to $2.05 here in ny and

didn't drop back to the $1.?? range till almost 1995. With every combat action we have

entered the price of oil and gas has rose.

to answer your

question nitro, uh no seeing that I only just started cf a little while ago no more than a

week i guess. I do however love the mod and am trying to familar my self with it

just wondering exactly how many Clans are out there in our fun

little family.

I know of chaos and that they are a pirate clan. what i do not know is

the story behind them and any other clans in CF, so if you feel like informing me of the

clan you belong to by all means please do.

what i am looking for

1.) name of

clan with clan tags
    2.) age of clan, how long has it been around
    3.) the story of the

clan

have fun and be respectful

all right everyone this is a serious set of questions and i would like

serious answers to them. lol you could call this a poll of sorts.

1.) in your

oppinion what is the best fighter, freighter in the game.

2.)for fighters, what in

your oppinion is the best weapon loadout.

3.)for freighters, what in your oppinion is

the best weapon loadout, and trade run.

4.) who is the best pvp player in crossfire?

( i fully expect this one to be a colorful answer lol)

okay all have fun with this

one.and here are my answers, mind you they are on non modded side seeing that i have no clue

about these new ships.

1.) the Titan, and the Dromedary

2.) 2 del sids or

firekiss, nomad energy blasters/ and cannons, sunslayer, no mines

3.) load outs on

frieghters in my mind are useless unless you are one hell of a pilot. diamond run from

berlin to tokyo with return trip of niobium to ring

4.) I honestly haven't the

faintest idea who is the best is I do know It isn't me lol

first of all as a human being and fellow crossfire player i respect all of the

oppinions given thus far in this current political debate. As a Disabled American Veteran of

the U.S. Army, I must stand by my Goverments desicions. I may not agree with them but as a

former soldier who stood up and took the call to defend the ideals of freedom against all

enemy's both forigen and domestic.
    I do agree that my goverment was wrong in the

blatant attack of Iraq, but I also do belive that Saddam did support the terrorist regime of

Bin Ladden. Did Saddam have the weapons of mass destruction that my goverment claimed they

had? I have to say no. I say no mainly due to the fact that no weapons of that type have

been found.
    Do I feel that Saddam was a person of ill repute? Yes! It is well

documented to my limited knowledge that Saddam did commit crimes against humanity to his own

people. So in that fact Saddam was a criminal that did need to be stopped.
    But I do

agree that my country's Goverment has essentally gone into another Veit-Nam with this

senseless war in Iraq

As a new player to Crossfire, I have

to say that you people who downgrade this mod on the principle that OP will not give you the

server files, or the permision to make another server, or anything else that gets your

feathers in a ruff, is quite simply Childish . I have to say that it is the

discretion of any mod creator to decide if they wish to give permision for the making of

another server or even give out the files. So to put it as simply as humanly possible, if

you do not like how things are run here............. thats just to bad for you

either you live with it or you don't no one in here cares.

oh and as far as I am

concerned Crossfire will never be forgotten

While your request is a nice one I do not think OP will do it, He is currently working

on the starlancer reborn mod for freelancer. your best bet is to look for available ship

packs and prsy that they are compatible with CF, if not you are just going to have to live

with what ships are currently available, until OP decides to make any changes if any.

personally I feel the mod is great the way it is.

All I

can say is Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn!!!
    this mod [417] !
    as a former Lansdale Galactica

player,(mind you i did not leave them because of something they or I did, i just got bored

with freelancer, and now came back) I am deeply impressed, this mod puts the evo mod to

shame. I like the sol system, even if the travel from the jump point to earth takes several

minutes, but that adds to the near reality of how it was made.

I cannot wait to jump

on to the multiplayer aspect and see how it is.

to the developer/s you guy/s/girl/s

tottaly rock and in my honest oppinion must be one of the best modders out here.

okay

thats enough of my praise
    thanks for making one hell of a mod

i am having a similar problem I have done a complete uninstall of

freelancer and reinstall, I have downloaded from lancers and here but yet every time i

launch the mod manager I get to the one screen the one with the alliance and coalition

logos, then the game crashes I have treid this several times and still have no idea of how

to fix. please help