Posts by Vortuka

Hi, is there a way for me to fly the Kamov or Hades?

I also want to make certain cap ships and stations destructible.

And also is there a way to stop moose taking over if you *Friendly Fire* your allies? *Shifty eyes*

I have tried many time to use the phoenix Nova Cannon, but I can't actually find out how to use it. Do i have to equip it like missiles? Do i press certain buttons? I know that you are supposed to hold down (I have heard the A key on several websites) the trigger, but how do I actually select the gun to fire. Some people say it is useless, but I still want to try it. Please help.

Is anyone willing to train me in PvP? I am actually quite terrible, and am wishing I was better. I know that practice makes perfect and all. But to practice, I need to know more what I am doing. Thanks.

PM me please if you can help. :)

I have been trying to get guns for my A-100, because I enjoy flying that ship because its so maneuverable. But it can only mount level six guns, so I went to planet Crossfire to get the Pryos mark 3, and it said I had to be on friendlier terms. So i went into Custodian, and tried it at Planet Blood, same problem even though the base was owned by liberty police, and I had full bars green for reputation. I tried this at outcasts bases that I know sold them, such as Cali base in Tau 23, but it still didn't work. Later, i got Maverick and IrishClown to try it, but it still didn't work. I re logged and everything. My friend could also not get hold of some guns at Manhattan, just after he created a new char. I don't know if this bug has already been submitted but I would really like some help, thanks.

Thanks, that's what I meant, except there is no way to get rid of text showing up? And can it be programmed in so you just hit buttons instead of minimizing?

Umm, how about a cinematic mode, where you press a button, and all HUD,text and everything disappears if you press something like CTRL + SHIFT Z or something so it's only the background showing, it would be useful for screenshots and just admiring the view. Just a suggestion.

I like that idea Diablo... But include something for the people aboard to actually do. Also, although there have been quite a few posts, nobody really answered my question, what I meant was is there somebody who actually has control of that part of the coding who would be able to have a debate over this.