Clans?

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

Originally posted by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII
    Im not sure of the exact number of pilots in ASF/CSF, but it boils down to this:

ASF has less pilots (roughly half) that CSF does. However, ASF has twice the skill on its side than CSF does. Which means that even though ASF is usually outnumbered in ASF/CSF battles, we tend to win a lot of those fights. Unless of course the people im shooting at are jumping like hell, and the server conditions are bad. Then the outcume is questionable.

I would argue that the numbers of active members on each side are about the same, but that the ASF has a strong advantage. The ASF is organized, robust in its ability to act against threats, and has a very high skill level (though it's just as inactive it seems as the CSF). The CSF does not have active leadership, is not organized, and the forum quieter than a pirate screaming in space as his ship decompresses (no offense intended, but it's true). I think there's a lot of potential still though, it's just that nobody really does anything. It's supposed to be a 24/7 RP system yet the CSF has been sitting out most of the time. Lag or not the fights aren't fun because they never happen. :P Maybe Privvy can start rallying the troops so we can get the ball rolling again [11]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Coalition_SU
    what kind of problems?

-instability and less players to join them. believe me mate, i also had my own clan - but it didnt work. and i gave really my best, i even got help from SP but it simply didnt work. other clans here are dieing, which isnt great, so i think it would be better to help those clans first and then making your own ones
    if any1 here wants, i could make, let's say, a program of organozation how and which clan to help so the recruiting would go much faster. after the clans grow strong back again, we can help all newbie clans.

its all about organization mates - and thats what im going to make in my future life ...

Originally posted by Inferno

-instability and less players to join them. believe me mate, i also had my own clan - but it didnt work. and i gave really my best, i even got help from SP but it simply didnt work. other clans here are dieing, which isnt great, so i think it would be better to help those clans first and then making your own ones
    if any1 here wants, i could make, let's say, a program of organozation how and which clan to help so the recruiting would go much faster. after the clans grow strong back again, we can help all newbie clans.

its all about organization mates - and thats what im going to make in my future life ...

also we have 3 clanmebers (and still unregistered), but we have 4 recruits. and i think that it is good. u know why? cuz see around Inferno - u will see that every clan not so bigger - LP - in game only 3-4 members. BG and CFPD more. PHQ and H5N1 not so many ppl too. we came here from another mod and btw after time which we playing Freelancer on network we know that best clan is - which have 5 or 6 stability fighters (clan members) and thats enough. cuz if will be fight clan to clan - server will be lagged and may down. i sawn it also. i hope u understand this. and all of it we will see in near future - who will stay and who will be out. at this time MW - out. i didn't see anyone who is still playing here. and every day here - ASF members. CSF look like dead peoples. except UAC. however UAC out of total fights between ASF and CSF, cuz they fight vs others CSF. still dunno diplomacy of LP, Fallen - u are CSF and pirates, but there is one pirate (50% pirate 50% neutral) - u. IOC, BG, CFPD, UAC - clans, we see it. others? i think no, just ppl with clan tags.
    good luck ppl.

• If your clan is considering joining the CSF it might be worth your time to check this forum out. If you do join I could sure use some help keeping things alive in the threads.

http://www.swat-portal.de/phpscripte/csf/news.php

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: