Minecraft Launcher Issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Adan.

• Hello, I am trying to install Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11 PC. But whenever I go to install this, I came across this unknown error code 0x80131509. Can anyone please help me?

• Which MC launcher you are trying to install? To be more specific, are you trying to install the official launcher or a third party launcher. Is it the Windows version or the Java version

its the official launcher and java version.

• Hi Adan,

The problem can be caused by:

1/ Different accounts used in XBOX app and Microsoft Store

2/ Not being logged in either XBOX app and/or Microsoft Store

3/ You have other (not official) or older Minecraft launchers already on your PC

4/ A mix of above

The popular belief is that Microsoft tries to get rid of or limit as much as possible the usage of non-official launchers to further prevent cheating.

Your option(s) are:

1/ Update Windows (if there are updates pending)

2/ Delete all other Minecraft launchers

3/ Restart PC

4/ Login with same account to XBOX app and Microsoft store

5/ Install latest official Minecraft launcher

Lastly, if above wont fix, after uninstalling all other MC launchers, you can try the legacy MC installer from their page - see this

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Thank you so much for your suggestions, but I have already resolved the issue with the help of this article [Lancelot: link removed]. The solutions which you provided are as same as the article I found.

Edited 2 times, last by LancelotOnCrack: Mailcious link removed ().