CF 2.0 Stuck in mission 37: Houses united

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BastiHose.

• Hi guys,

there seems to be a bug in mentioned mission 37 in the CF campaign. After reaching the area in Kyushu where the Osiris and the battleships from all the houses are located, the game takes over the control and shows a certain screen which I uploaded as a screenshot - unfortunately nothing happens then, the game is stuck somehow. It is not a freeze but the "trigger" for the next scene (docking?) seems not to work.

I tried loading from the mission save on Manhattan and flying to Kyushu again but same problem there.

Any ideas? And no, I did not use Autosave so far. I also added the mission save for analysis.

Thanks very much

• Update: I managed to get past this point. Reason for the problem was the "Free Flight" mode. If you reach this area by using the free flight, you'll just fly past these ships and the trigger is not activated. So this only works with the "Goto" mode.

Unfortunately I found another problem: When I dock with the Osiris after the meeting the game just crashes to Desktop. In the Crossfire Launcher logs I can see

CODE 00000001 as reason.

What to do?

• dunno, it should not crash at all (first time somebody reported such a crash while docking in a mission)

and the launcher codes do not contain any info why the game crashed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Update: I made it somehow to continue. Cannot explain what was different exactly, I just docked some more times between Manhattan and Kyushu.

So finally I was able to finish the CF storyline. Thanks again for all the great new stuff in this mod! Looking forward to new content!

This thread can be closed.