Affordable laptop

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• What is a good laptop for playing Freelancer?

I am not a serious gamer/web surfer/electronics geek etc. But am looking for an affordable laptop that will work for kicking around on Freelancer and other older games.

I am willing to buy used or new. I don't really game but get an urge to play something for a few hours every couple of months or so. Not really interested in a desktop.

Any recommendations?

• probably be better option to buy a desktop in all fairness having the option to upgrade is always a strong point if theres a game u want to play and a laptop does not cut it

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• I play it on my laptop with no issues, so I get it why you want to be on a laptop.

Anywho, there are affordable laptops around 700-800$ with an Intel i7 Quad Core (either old or new generation) & Nvidia GPUs (GTX 1050-1070) and the more VRAM they have, the better though (just make sure that you get 2GB of VRAM or more). You can play Freelancer and older (even some new games) with no issues, also 6-8GB of RAM will also be enough.

That's the prices in where I am though (I just converted them to the dollar price), so I guess they'd be around the same price of where you live too.