Mission 22 bug

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by angelwilly.

• Hello guys,

I am encountering an issue when i should find those Scientists behind Nomad systems but one of the Jumphole is looped and keeps telling me to reenter it.

I have passed from omicron alpha to Unknown (purple system with Sun). From this system i get to another Unknown system where Nomad fleets are spawning and several big uninhabitated planet are located, i flew to 3C and docked with Jumphole.

BUT

As soon as i am in new system, mission waypoint is located next to me in the JH i just used to get into this system and game tells me Dock with JH. When i do, same happens on the other side.
    I was watching one of the videos for this mission and i saw that JH i used should lead me into System into blue nebula with Planet Nisrial. When my ship uses that JH i am spawned in different system with Planets horath, Draenth etc....
    I have no idea why this happens.

reinstall and similar resolve advises didnt help.

Could someone lead me to ini file which tells that JH what is the end point system? :)

Thank you

• Dear friend,

Yes, those jumpholes are purposely bugged ( as far as i know / i remember ), you just need some luck to get into the system you need :)
    PS: I played CF about a year ago, my information could be incorrect.

• Hi angelwilly,

The jump holes work like this by design :) It is meant to be a random outcome every time you dock with 'em - if you access the mission information, you will find that there is a warning on this.

Don't worry, just keep docking with the marked JumpHole and you will, eventually, reach the system where you gotta be

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Oh my fault sorry guys :) You are right after i finished this post i docked and it was fine :D last timi i played CF is several years back and i forgot this is happening, thank you anyway :)