pay back :) ???

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• Well today was an interesting event happened. I docked with B/s Missouri and right at that time the server crashed. 6 times it has happened in the last 4 hours. Which i have not experienced for months, so thought it a bit strange. So i logged straight back on again and found myself docked at base Hunstsville Prison. Fear first that i lost all my pods in the crash when opening the dealers here was all my pods still intact, which i sold. :) :) Docked with the b/s and was transported to prison in the crash. The server left the pods intact instead of stealing them all in a crash. This is a definate first in my books. :zitat:
    screen14.BMPscreen15.BMPscreen16.BMP some screenshots of the event that happened.

Edited once, last by Kermit ().

• Well now here is a brain teaser for the team. When i logged on for todays session of play. The char is back at B/S Missouri with all the pods again and the total of my bank balance still intact after selling them at the prison in Texas, Where i left it and ended play. ????? As first described in previous post above. The invisible transmat working again. Keep this up and i will be rich with no effort. :) another screenshot. [attach=10415]

Files

• screen1.BMP

(1.95 MB, downloaded 3 times, last: )