Can Gunny plz explain why he banned me?

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• I thought you told me i cant have 2 chars with different tags.
    But when i tried to switch all my old .:KRT:. stuff to my new chars you banned me.
    You didnt ask a single question.
    You just said "nice fake char" while hubris was helping me out switching and next thing i know im kicked off.

I never once lied to you.
    I never once disrespected you or server rules.
    I even gave you 140.000.000 once.
    Or did you forget that?
    Did you check the name before you banned it?
    Explain please.

• Actually I called you in your Odysseus* char 3 times as you were going system to system trading. And you did not answer. (Yes I took screenies).

This is not the first time I have seen you using this char to trade either.

You have had this untagged Char for more than a few days, as it is listed under your account number, in the list Op provided the SP over a week ago.

If you were/are leaving the KRT clan, then you should have not used the untagged char to play in the mod, but just transfered your things over to your new char from the beginning.

Your ban was for 24 hours and it is now lifted anyway.

You gave ME a 140 million?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.