a glitch or?....

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• kki left the clan i was in, gunny helped me switch to new chars.. and i lost both my chars mk V powers, a ton of high end weapons etc... does this make sence, i know gunny didn't rip me off, cause like i couldnt even give them to him and the ones i did i got back and they disapeared

all i was able to keep and use was, shield upgrades, 4 different coder weapons and a level 8 shield :=(

is this a problem with game, or is it to limit the transfer of weapons etc...?

• If you had a VHF and sold it at a shipdealer for another ship (like trading in for a starflier right before the transfer to get a few extra million credits) the dealer will keep your old ship's scanner, tractor beam, power generator, and such unless you transfer them back to your own ship. It's very easy to forget, and if you do the dealer will assume you're selling him that equipment and pay you for it. Could this have happened, or would it not be the case for you? ?(

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• yeah...i`ve lost 3 power gen`s be4 i find out that the dealer keeping them [3]

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• The guy at Manhattan is the worst. He seems to steal more than any of the rest of them. I hereby place a hit on that man. Figure out what his name is at the shipdealer, and then find an NPC with the matching name and ice the SOB. Get screens of both the kill and the dealer so that it can be clearly seen that he's the same guy. 30 mil reward if anyone is bored enough to go for it and can prove that the deed is done... :D 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: