Mid-week madness in the Twilight Zone

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Doppleganger.

• GHOST:
    We have also had the suggestion that "Rampages" should count for something extra...(A rampage is multiple kills in a row without dying yourself, and shows over the console messages as such). Personally I think this has its possibilites as it would add an element of tactics to the fighting, and could well make for some surprise winners....;)

yeah, for me for example, hehe. i had 2 rampages that day.

• My Harddrive has fried and I will not be online for a few days(or weeks) so will be unable to help with the event or supply the prize money.

It will be entirely up to Ghost to decide what will happen in my absence.

See you online when I upgrade my system.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• No event last week due to the server being down....

[size=+1][35]The Current Twilight Serial Killer: Doppleganger_F[/size]:won:

Coming in second: {SR}-Sciacca_X
    And third was: H5N1_Whitestar

Overall Kill Count:

• Doppleganger_F: 24 kills (not including 1 self-kill) - end result of 22 kills
    • {SR}-Sciacca_X: 9 kills
    • H5N1_Whitestar: 0 kills

Unfortunately a quiet match this week....I look foward to seeing some more people there next week though :)

The ships list:

• Doppleganger_F: Saracen
    • {SR}-Sciacca_X: Warblade
    • H5N1_Whitestar: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter

Notes:
    - Suicides (ie flying into planet) will deduct 5 from your kill score each time.
    - Self-Kills (ie killed by own munitions) will deduct 2 kills from your score each time.
    - Anyone deliberately attacking the referee will lose 15 kills from their score (whether the referee is killed or not), and must wait 5 minutes before rejoining the match. If the same player attacks the referee again then they are disqualified for the remainder of that weeks' match.
    - Accidental kills of the referee will result in a loss of 10 kills.

• [size=+1][35]The Current Twilight Serial Killers:[35]
    [104] {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.) and Blade[CFPD]
    [/size] [550]

Coming in second: BG_Tassie
    And third was: (Fallen)-SlaughteR

Overall Kill Count:

• {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.): 20 kills (not including 9 self-kills) - end result of 2 kills
    • BG_Tassie: 1 kill (left after approx 35 mins)
    • (Fallen)-SlaughteR: 9 kills (not including 8 self kills) - end result of -7 kills
    • Blade[CFPD]: 2 kills (only present for last 25 mins)

This week seemed to be a self-kill mania with lose ammunition all over the place - it's actually a wonder anyone managed to get into the positive scores :D
    Thanks to Dopp there will also be increased prizes in future events as well - including bonuses for rampages (and successfully stopping someone who's on a rampage) 8)

The ships list:

Hope I see a few more people show for this event next week....

Notes:
    - Suicides (ie flying into planet) will deduct 5 from your kill score each time.
    - Self-Kills (ie killed by own munitions) will deduct 2 kills from your score each time.
    - Anyone deliberately attacking the referee will lose 15 kills from their score (whether the referee is killed or not), and must wait 5 minutes before rejoining the match. If the same player attacks the referee again then they are disqualified for the remainder of that weeks' match.

• Sorry folks - no event this week, as my ping to the server is about 900-1200 atm 8o ?(

Currently working through possible solutions at the moment, but I have the feeling my ISP is the cause..... [3]

• Sorry folks - due to unexpected RL circumstances I was not able to run the event at its usual time/date - therefore I will delay it 24 hrs.

See you all there tomorrow (in theory :P)

• [size=+1][35]The Current Twilight Serial Killer: Destroyer-A [96][/size]

Coming in second: {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.)
    And third was: BG_yoda[F]

Overall Kill Count:

• {LP}Merlin{X}: 3 kills (not including 1 self-kill) - end result of 1 kill (Left early)
    • (IOC)CAmeleon: 6 kills (not including 7 self-kills) - end result of -8 kills
    • {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.): 23 kills (not including 1 self kill) - end result of 21 kills
    • {LP}MrSns{X}: 0 kills
    • Destroyer-A: 27 kills (after various penalties for killing other ppl when not supposed to)
    • DC_Alucard: 8 kills (not including 3 self-kills) - end result of 2 kills
    • BG_yoda[F]: 9 kills (not including 2 self-kills) - end result of 5 kills

Rampage Bonuses: Destroyer-A --> x3

It seems things weren't going well this week for our fighters, and it looks like munitions are becoming more and more of a liability in PvP matches....
    I wonder if there's going to be the massive numbers of self-kills again next week? :D
    Also - Thanks again to UAC Doppleganger for helping sponsor the event - without which the current prizes would not be possible 8)

The ships list:

Good to see we had a few more people at this weeks' event - but this is definitely one of those events where the more people get involved, the more fun it is for everyone. Remember - there's no restrictions on weapons or ships that may be used for this event :D [8] 8)

Notes:

• [size=+1][35]The Current Twilight Serial Killer: {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.) [25][/size]

Second place went to: {LP}LuBu{X}
    Third this week was: (Fallen)_FluffyPynSingr

Overall Kill Count:

• {UAC}R2-D2: 2 kills (Left early)
    • {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.): 21 kills
    • (Fallen)_FluffyPynSingr: 20 kills (not including 3 self kills) - end result of 14 kills
    • [MW]Lightbringer[X]: 0 kills (Withdrew from event early)
    • BG_yoda[F]: 5 kills (Left early)
    • {LP}LuBu{X}: 18 kills
    • {LP}-xaf_flier-{x}: 6 kills
    • =GK=SUPERFIGHTER: 0 kills

Rampage Bonuses:
    {LP}LuBu{X} --> x2
    {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.) --> x2

It looks like things are on the up for those of the more ammo-happy variety - perhaps it's all the extra practice? :tongue:

The ships list:

• {UAC}R2-D2: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
    • {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.): Saracen
    • (Fallen)_FluffyPynSingr: Karak
    • [MW]Lightbringer[X]: Raptor
    • BG_yoda[F]: Shroud
    • {LP}LuBu{X}: Devil
    • {LP}-xaf_flier-{x}: Abraxas
    • =GK=SUPERFIGHTER: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter

Notes:

• [size=+1][35]The Current Twilight Serial Killer: (Fallen)-Wie-Jetzt-GER [8][/size]

Second place: (Fallen)-FluffyPynSingr
    Third place: (IOC)Eclipsya_S4

Overall Kill Count:

• (Fallen)-FluffyPynSingr: 17 kills (not including 3 self-kills) - total 11 kills
    • BG_Tassie: 1 kill (withdrew from match early)
    • (Fallen)-Wie-Jetzt-GER: 17 kills
    • (Fallen)der_GABRIEL: 1 kill
    • (IOC)Eclipsya_S4: 2 kills (entered late match late)
    • [$]GIGANTULA[$]: 1 kill (entered late)
    • BG_NAVE666-LV: 0 kills (entered late)

Rampage Bonuses:
    (Fallen)-FluffyPynSingr --> x2
    (Fallen)-Wie-Jetzt-GER --> x1

The match started small this week with only 4 showing initally - however, those present were keen to get fighting.... :D

The ships list:

• (Fallen)-FluffyPynSingr: Karak
    • BG_Tassie: Karak
    • (Fallen)-Wie-Jetzt-GER: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
    • (Fallen)der_GABRIEL: Coyote
    • (IOC)Eclipsya_S4: Karak
    • [$]GIGANTULA[$]: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
    • BG_NAVE666-LV: CTE -6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter

As an extra note: {UAC}Doppleganger will be taking over running the matches whilst I am away.

Notes:

• As Ghost is away for a month he has asked me to carry on the running of the twilight event on a wednesday. due to unforeseen circumstances i was unable to hold it today. but i will be running the event on friday instead, at 9.00 GMT.
    There will be no cash prize to the winner this week, instead i thought of giving my last 4 DKA's as winning prize. if you guys approve then let me know asap. if preffered i will still offer money as first prize.

See you all friday morining/night/whatever it is where you are!!!

Doppleganger[uglygaga]