ok this is weird ...

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• when i am downloading a list of servers Crossfire isn't on it ... now i got no server to play on

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[968] [968]

:evil: [SCHILD=15]Take it Easy, Take a Sisi[/SCHILD] :evil:

• how long that takes ? i aint am in mood for the :D smile :S really not happy and its weird to why aren't there no other servers

(\__/)

[968] [968]

• Global list server is working ,I have other servers listed

• ya that one works but no Crossfire server

(\__/)

[968] [968]

• Cant...find...Crossfire... Wait, all of a sudden I feel really hungry; I could eat a moose! Uh oh, I'm going through CF withdrawl symptoms! :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Must...keep....straight....face.........[203] [203] [203] Now look what you've done! Dreams of 1.6 will be floating through my head all day now!

Now that I'm in a good mood, I'd like to take this moment to tell OP that he's my hero. The next three people to post on this thread will also become my hero. :D

Now I'm going to ignore the fact that it was just another crash. Congrats Gunny, you were the first to post after me!

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• The server went down last night, Op was sent an email regarding the situation.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.