What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Keane -She has no time

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Aerosmith - Janie's Got a Gun [8]

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Linkin Park-Easier to run

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• VOX - Some crazy movie in German on TV (although I'm not really watching it) [7]

and

Abrasdevil's ever-so-gentle snoring on the sofa 8o

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Jamiroquai-Sunny days in summer June

Einstein

• An Airbus A-threehundredsomething (or a Boeing-anything for all that it matters) on its final approach to Zurich international airport, low enough to see the snot in the pilots' nostrils.

• I having an 80's Glam Rock moment with Twisted Sister - Under the Blade

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• Deep Purple-Smoke on the water:)(70-th) It`s for Ancalagon

Einstein

• Scorpions- You&I

Einstein

• R.E.M. - Houston :D

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Nickelback-Someday

Einstein

• DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• The Eagles - Hotel California 8)