Death-Valley???

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by scorpion12055.

• Hallo Scorpion
    danke für die geleistete Hilfe zum CF 1.5 opensingleplayer

auf der map gibts ein system, death valley ?, gibts da einen weg dahin, das system würde mir schon genügen,
    wenns überhaupt möglich ist

ausserdem gibt es das altair-system, ist das auch im opensinglerplayer vorhanden oder nur im multiplayer

die nomaden geben einfach keine waffen ab, man die sind so gut, kein verbrauch, haste schon welche gefunden.
    thankx schon mal im voraus

• Erbärmlich, ich laufe ab einem Übersetzer, da ich dont genug Deutsch kennt, Sie völlig zu beantworten, aber zuerst ab dies hätte in den deutschen Ausschüssen sein sollen, nicht dass es irgendeinen Schaden macht.

Tod Tal ist ein System, ist das Tor in Sektor B4 in einem der Systeme, die ab von X-3034 abzweigen, der von den Nomaden kontrolliert wird.

Altiar ist ein System das kann gefunden werden in sowohl multiplayer als auch singleplayer. Die Erforschungsgeschichte von Wagenheber Blinch Anfängen in Nelephe innerhalb der Koalition Sleepership. Sie wont Fund den es auf FL Datastorm, seit OP es unter einem Stapel der Systeme schichtweise gelegt hat.

Als für die Nomadischen Waffen es ungewöhnlich ist, dass sie ihre Gewehre fallen lassen.

Wieder erbärmlich für die Verwirrung könnte dieser Übersetzer bringen...

redigieren: Tatsächlich wäre es leichter zu fragen, wenn Sie Englisch sprechen ^^;;

• hey baldwin
    excause but my english is not good

the translation from english in german is disaster
    okay a write this in english:

in crossfire CF1.57 Opensingleplayer i see a system,
    death valley ??, is there a way from the other systems to this system, i need only the system

and in the siriusmap can i see the altair-system, is this system in openSP or only for multiplayer

the nomads have very good weapons, but i can't find this weapons when i destroy the ships, they need no energy, is somewhere nomads weapons
    thankx

• :D okie doky

And my answer was this ^^:

Yes DV is a system. It is a jumpgte in B7 (made an error there) in a Nomad controlled system that branches off of X-3034.

Altiar is a system that is found in both SP and MP. The story of Jack Blinch's discovery and theft of the Coaltion Data was stolen from Sol and the only known disk that the Government knows about is inside the Nelephe sleepership. Look inside the sleepership and fire on the container to get a datadisk, it'll give you coordinates to other disks that help you complete the story of CF 1.5. It is, however, impossible to locate Altair using Datastorm since OP layered it under a pre-existing system (pretty sneaky, eh? :D ).

The Nomad Cannons and Blasters are no longer for sale at stations, however Nomads do drop them, however it is uncommon and it takes about 3 wings of Nomads to get about 6 guns.

• An good way of getting nomad guns (both cannons and blasters), is to kill "ace" nomads, there's a place in omicron alpha, near the unknown system jh (i won't tell were it is, don't want to spoil your game :D) swarming with ace nomads. At least 1 in 4 ships drop guns, but be carefull, these nomads are the hardest in game. ;)

• Baldy, PLEASE dont use the translation tool there, its tooooo funny to make sense :D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• @ achim
    plz post next time questions in german board ->sorgen,nöte ,anträge,
    there you become help in german lang i mean is better

@ baldy

Kick this translator of and yous a wordbook ^^ :D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

AMD Athlon64 4000+ l 2048 RAM l 2xMsi NX7800GTX in Sli l DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR (NVIDIA nForce4 SLI) l 1000GB Hdd l 17"CRT l FL@1280x960x32bit l XP64 with sp1